the Rift

so i cover my eyes

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

The king did not spend a great deal of time in the Threshold, but today he was glad he had decided to traverse the forest.

He found her.

His body moved quickly, canine eyes flashing images of the gold and black and crimson girl into his mind. Knees lifted and long legs extended, an earth-shaking canter carrying him forward. He moved with purpose, intention written in every bulge of his muscles. His cur appeared at his side, galloping alongside him with her salmon tongue lolling from the side of her mouth. Go they both pressed to each other, until suddenly they came to a stop. "Ranjiri." He spoke, his voice deep and thunderous as he stepped toward her, the trees parting for him and his power.

For a moment he paid no mind to the others in her presence, his golden eyes merely resting on her. She did not look like she should--she was thinner, wilder, solemn. His gaze narrowed, his chin lifting some. His face was hard, cold, chiseled handsomely from ice. To the strangers it could be intimidating--his size, his presence, his gaze--but Ranjiri would know him well enough to see the concern laced in the tightness of his jawline. Blinking, he nodded to her. Loretta's tail wagged some, curling up over her strong back. The Dauntless turned his head to greet the strangers as well, their bodies coming into his mind fully.

They were both smaller than he was--well, as everyone was that he had met in Helovia--thinner, weaker. He nodded to them each in turn, however, noticing the wildness that clung to their pelts. It was a sign of a vagabond's life. Archibald knew it well, and even though the speckled mare introduced herself as a World's Edge member, Archibald was smart enough to know that the forest would make sure their herd members did not look in such a way she did--it had been quite some time since this mare found solace within the mists. The other held some familiarity. Little did Archibald know that he was well acquainted with both of his parents. "I am Archibald the Dauntless, Czar of the Hidden Falls."

archibald & loretta
Ever since the day that I was made I've been deciding the end
And I was made of wood and stone and won't diminish or bend
So when the heavy hand of death is here to take me away
I'll be the solid grip of time, forever holding my stay

i-mi

@Ranjiri

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me