the Rift

[PRIVATE] Life and love

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ilios
He laughed brightly as they raced through the Throat with his Lani racing beside him. She was his, he still didn't know if he loved her fully, but she held a part of his heart. He just hoped she would handle the broken piece with as much care as he would with her's. That is if she even wanted to give him a piece of her heart. His own heart gave an extra hard thump at the thought. He almost stumbled in surprise at how much he wanted her to love him. Was it some hidden need from having daddy issues, or was he really in that deep? A shiver ran through his frame as the stallion ran beside her.

As the entered the cave he had no fear, since he hadn't been around during that horrible time he had no reason to be scared. His silver eyes never left her pretty body as the moved into the cavern. He loved the way her face looked in the flickering fire light and his chest swelled with emotion. The smile that flickered over her dainty features made his heart beat faster. He watched her and moved with her as she stepped closer to the wall of crystal and lava. Her ears were trained on him and he smiled warmly eyes on her rather than the surrounding area.

"I want to skip over one of the things here and show you something, I really think you'll like. We can come back and look at it before we leave though." His voice was low and gravely as he playfully tried to nudge her side before turning down a hall. He smiled and pranced as he moved towards the Glowing room. He was sure she would enjoy the dark mysterious place as much as he did. He was careful about trying to keep her by his side. His side scraped the wall as they moved trying to ensure her tender hide would be left unscathed. He turned his horned head to grin warmly at her as they entered the glowing room. The soft blue light was welcoming, to him at least. It made him think of his mother's blue fire magic.

He focused on her face trying to read her expression. "This is called the Glowing room Lani, it's one of my favorites." He smiled warmly at her catching her expression before turning to enjoy the room as well. It was beautiful, but paled in comparison to the mare beside him. Unbidden his eyes turned back to look at her. A thought struck him and he reached up for a flower hangin on a vein above her head. Carefully he nipped the stem off between his teeth and lowered his head. He grinned around the pretty flower before carefully trying to place it in her mane beside his feather. As he pulled his muzzle back he tried to run his lips lightly down her neck and shoulder. His silver eyes blazed in the dim light as his neck arched a little his hormones getting the better of him.
---------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 514
OOC/Tags;; @Xolani
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
image credits
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Life and love - by Ilios - 05-05-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 05-14-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Life and love - by Ilios - 05-26-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 06-17-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Life and love - by Ilios - 06-28-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 06-28-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Life and love - by Ilios - 06-29-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 06-29-2016, 10:56 PM