the Rift

[PRIVATE] Life and love

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ilios
His eyes followed the twitch of ever facial muscles as she looked around them. He was learning so much from her, how to read body language, how to open up, and possibly how to love. As his muzzle brushed her shoulder and he looked down he grinned as his heart beat faster. He lead the way carefully, even though the rough walls kept a few locks of his golden pelt. In honesty, it was worth it to bruise his side as long as she remained in one piece. He smiled as he moved into the cave. His tail flicked nervously, as he thought of how his parents had conceived him here. Well not in this chamber, but down in this hole anyway. He glanced back at her and beamed at the apparent affection upon her beautiful face. Deep inside he could feel a war raging on. A part loved her and just wanted her, but the other part... He pushed the feelings a side and focused on the present.

As they drew to a halt he turned to look at her, unable to keep his gaze away for long. As a child he had come here often with Penna of course, that had been the deal with Parelia. Now he was here with a beautiful lady that had amazing pictures playing out over her bodice. He couldn't make out the colors, but her face gave it all away. His voice was huskier than normal as he spoke, "Do you like it?" His face was warm with a touch of longing brushing his masculine features. He watched her prancing and he assumed she longed to explore the place he had lead her to.

When she turned and noticed what he was doing she stood stock still, and he smiled. As his lips touched her supple skin he felt the tremor and wondered if he was pushing the boundaries too far. Concern flared in his gut, mingling with the lust. Then his eyes found the shapes dancing over her back and his smile turned to more of a wolfish grin. Heat raced through his body sending a throbbing sensation through him.

Silver eyes blazed as she slowly reached for him. Was he her first? He vowed to be gentle as he watched the shaky way she moved to touch him. His breath quickened into shallow breaths as her silky muzzle touched his skin. Fire flared in the wake of her touch as she moved and pressed her nose against his chest. His horned head dipped as tender teeth gently tried to nibble her right shoulder and withers. Anywhere he could reach would feel his touch if she allowed it. Pausing from the possessive nibbles he attempted to nuzzle her neck and bury his face against her soft skin. He drew in a deep breath. her scent drove him wild his heart hammered and he started the nibbles again. Were they really going to do this?
Talk
Words;; 493
OOC/Tags;; @Xolani Feel free to fade to black in your post
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
image credits
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Life and love - by Ilios - 05-05-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 05-14-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Life and love - by Ilios - 05-26-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 06-17-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Life and love - by Ilios - 06-28-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 06-28-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Life and love - by Ilios - 06-29-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: Life and love - by Xolani - 06-29-2016, 10:56 PM