the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Coris Capture] Duties

Azoth Posts: 10
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.1 HH :: 4
ShadowMare
Azoth

"Come along, I don't wish any harm upon you." Azoth said to the furry man that he trailed, keeping a wary honey set of eyes on the target. He supposed he shouldn't think of his "prisoner" like that, after all Coris was a horse just like him, not really a target. Azoth just complied with the mysterious Knox's orders, hoping to impress and prove to the sleuth leader of his own worth. He had caught Coris, which for his second successful attempt, he was feeling pretty badass right about now. His work was yet to be done though, for the next part was the most risky, and currently, Azoth had little desire to deal with the bickering and disbelief of being captured. 

The Hidden Falls was growing, he himself was pretty new, but this system of recruiting all these people by stealing them was strange to Azoth, but then again a lot of things in Helovia were strange to him. He was glad to see the growth, all the new faces, but he was most proud of his work on himself and his dedication to the herd. He enjoyed the falls quite a bit, and enjoyed his job, it just seemed that his life was at a pretty good place right now. 

Swishing the hair off his face, Azoth stopped Coris at the border lines, letting the birdman speak his peace before Azoth started his own "I know you must be feeling confused, or even if not, I am here to assure you that this is not for any harm to come upon you, but rather to familiarize you with our company. The Hidden Falls has not taken your skill level without notice, and we would be so joyous to add you among us. Our herd is growing very quickly, with lots of job spots filling and lots of skill bases that you could cover." He said as softly has he could manage, eyes still carefully watching his steps and facial expressions.

OCC: I'm so sorry for my lateness and how god awful this is, I'm so tired but I knew you needed this! @Coris

"Talk."
got no reason, got no shame
got no family I can blame

image credits