the Rift

[OPEN] young tree [hatching]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
Her gaze didn’t leave her companion as Rikyn began to speak. Her ivory ears flickered to him as she listened, taking in his response to her earlier comment of being a lover not a fighter. All Rexanna could do was offer him a nod with a gentle laugh. “Most of my sparring has been between herdmates. I got my ass handed to me by the Haruspex, and then again a bit later by Erebos.” She turned her ebony marked face to look upon Rikyn once more, letting another small laugh escaped.

However, when Marembo did his feat of popping out of the log that sent Duir flopping all over the log and Rikyn to stamp his hoof hard into the floor of the labyrinth. The cerndyr makes a strange sound and then recovers, all while Rexanna’s companion watched with beady blue eyes of worry that he might have just given the creature a heart attack. How awful he would feel if he just killed this newborn fawn. But instead he watches like a cat, eyes just above level with soft round ears poking out of the holes as he waited for Duir to continue the game.

I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to that at all, it’s weird.” Rexanna nodded to him, refraining from laughing at the ridiculousness she had found herself in. “It is strange. I never thought anything like it existed until I came here.” She admitted, a sheepish grin finding her lips. Remy sunk back to the bottom of the log, watching with pure joy as the cerndyr stuck his nose into the little holes. He watched patiently a couple of times before popping out of random holes, then waiting for him to pop his nose back into the hole that he had just erupted from. This time, however, he stuck one little black hand up to touch Duir’s nose gently - in an almost comforting yet playful way of saying “i’m here, but I could be there” as he popped his head out of another hole. A squeak of delight escaping his tiny frame.

Rexanna, however, let her gaze seek out the golden pools of Rikyn as he questioned her. A small shrug escaping her frame while he offered her a lopsided grin. “Doing my best to avoid responsibility. Plus, meeting people is always welcome.” Her voice was soft as she returned his gentle grin, batting an eyelash his way. “It’s been awhile since I’ve been in the Labyrinth. The first time I was here was during the battle for it, and… well, that was very exciting of course.” A shudder ran down her spine, remembering the flaming birds as they flew from Mauja straight for Tembovu. “What about you? Do you melt in the Tallsun heat?” Cocking her head to the side, she let her gaze fall on the chocolate beast to her side. A giggle surpassing her lips.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Rikyn
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
young tree [hatching] - by Rikyn - 05-06-2016, 09:24 AM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rexanna - 05-06-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rikyn - 05-11-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rexanna - 05-11-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rikyn - 05-19-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rexanna - 05-20-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rikyn - 05-31-2016, 11:59 AM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rexanna - 06-03-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rikyn - 06-14-2016, 10:33 AM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rexanna - 06-18-2016, 01:09 AM