the Rift

[OPEN] young tree [hatching]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
He’s so much stronger than he was when we were kids.” She lifted her head to look upon Rikyn for a moment. A smile finding her lips gently as she watched and listened. “His father… Is Deimos, right?” She mused curiously. “He seems very General like. It’s facinating to me, learning of what this place was like before I arrived.” A small laugh escaped her lips as her eyes flickered with a spark of light. “It was a little strange, honestly. I was pretty much running for my life when I came across here - got taken to the Basin by Thranduil, and first met Deimos with what seemed to me at the time as a cold shoulder. I guess he’s always like that though.” Her thoughts escaped her out in the open, oceanic eyes seeking Rikyn’s to see what he had to say about it. What if there was a time where her Lord wasn’t so cold, so resesrved and pulled within himself. What was he like before then? What happened to make him that way?

And even still, the conversation continued and Rexanna nodded, turning her head back to the polecat cerndyr shenanigans. She nodded, feeling a slight amount of humor grow within her chest at the enjoyment Remy was getting out of the entire event. “I didn’t know it was possible, really. It’s nice though. Having that extra bit of sanity.” The Thief admitted, letting her gaze linger on Duir a bit longer. He seemed to be enjoying it just as much as Marembo did. The polecat popped out of another hole reaching for the deer, squeaking in delight and nearly falling over himself with the enjoyment he was getting out of this spontaneous meeting. But as Rikyn began to speak again, she turned her gold adorned face toward him.

And then he winked.

Rexanna giggled to herself. “I’m from a very mountainous place before Helovia. So the Basin just seemed very, well, homelike.” She admitted, letting her gaze stay on the stallion as a smile softened on her lips. “I’ll keep my eye out around the rivers then.” She grinned. Of course, this interaction was a very pleasing experience. She’d love to see him again at some point. And as he began to speak of the Wolf fight here in this land, she nodded. “Halfway through, I saw Mauja’s birds go out toward the Wolf and Tembovu - I decided to get the hell out of there before I turned into a crisp.” She half laughed, half reminiscing in the fact that Tembovu had been so very badly burned and hurt that day. So changing the subject, she looked away from Rikyn for a moment back to Duir and Remy. “It was before I found out I had my magic.” She nodded, offering a small smile.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Rikyn
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
young tree [hatching] - by Rikyn - 05-06-2016, 09:24 AM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rexanna - 05-06-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rikyn - 05-11-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rexanna - 05-11-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rikyn - 05-19-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rexanna - 05-20-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rikyn - 05-31-2016, 11:59 AM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rexanna - 06-03-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rikyn - 06-14-2016, 10:33 AM
RE: young tree [hatching] - by Rexanna - 06-18-2016, 01:09 AM