the Rift

[OPEN] simple and clean

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
She was a glutton for punishment. Like a golden curtain, the Thief trudged across the Flats searching for those strange shadows that reflected her worst memories. She wasn't sure what had drawn her back to this area, perhaps the idea of seeing her firstborn once again to reminisce in his absence. How the world would be so different had he lived. Would she have still had Rein? Would she have been a Thief at all? She might not have even made it to Helovia after all. It was a back and forth manner of what could have been that had her mind wrapped up within itself. However, Rexanna still hadn't completely understood what was happening. She missed Rein. The son who lived and could be so much more than she. The golden Thief had hopes for her blood splattered son, hoping that he would end up happy in life regardless.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as her eyes watched the water that trailed over the shallow depths. Marembo, her new found companion, wasn't sure what to do with the mixed emotions from the mare. Since his hatching, he had been tugged back and forth within the bond. From when she had wanted to give in and accept Tembovu's offer, she was torn between the feeling of love and the feeling of family with Rein back in the Basin.

And still, the child had evaded her the whole time?

She only lifted her head when Remy tugged on her mane, her eyes finding the source of the disturbance. There, he stood, in all his glory - blood splattered, stained, and still slightly disproportionate, but taller. Her heart lept for the colt, her legs picking up speed regardless of what Rexanna could protest in her mind. The polecat still hadn't met the son, but he felt comfort in the familiarity that Rexanna had with Rein.

The Thief closed in, the distance between her and her own flesh and blood was growing smaller until she could almost touch him if she wished, her chains dancing about her with the fury of the wind over the shallow earth. The polecat held on the best he could, his beady eyes looking to Rein with what he thought to be a smug smile.

"I missed you..." Her voice came out as a whisper, her eyes growing wet with tears she had stored from their last encounter. She missed her son too much that it physically hurt. Her gaze swept across him, seeing all the blood - and yet the child seemed to be fine. She let a small relieved smile tug at the corners of her lips. "Are you... Are you okay? Can I help?" She questioned, worry flicking in her blue eyes. "Please, Rein, let me help..." Her voice resembling a beg. Hoping that just this once he'd let her be the caring mother she should have been all along.

"Talk."
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

MAMA MISSED HER BABE @Rein
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
simple and clean - by Rein - 05-07-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-07-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-08-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-08-2016, 01:17 AM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-08-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-08-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-11-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-11-2016, 10:16 PM