the Rift

[OPEN] simple and clean

Rein Posts: 44
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 2 years
prissy
[Image: 56933a9cc0382]
R E I N

His stomach churned, nauseated. He choked on his breath, his eyes squeezed tightly together, blocking out his horrors. I hurt her, I hurt her, I hurt her, I hurt her. Emotionally and physically, he had scarred them both by trying to prevent himself from being cut further.

He pressed his head farther and farther into her, into her soft, two toned locks. They smelled of that rodent, her tiny companion. The foreign scent mingled with her familiar one was sickening, he decided. His arrogance had pushed her away, had inhibited him witnessing such an important part of her life. It wasn't sickening, he was sickening, for doing that to them both.

"...I'm okay," but on the inside, is that so? Even if her body had recovered from his shock, he knew he had left wounds on her heart.

"I'm so sorry, Mommy," He choked out again, his muscles relaxing as she stroked his necked. His crying didn't cease, but it slowed. His eyes opened reluctantly as she spoke, shocked by her acceptance. I almost killed you, and you're not even mad? He withdrew slightly from her embrace to turn his shocked blue gaze on her face and trace the emotions that appeared on her golden, exotically lined features.

She smiled, his lips fell apart in shock. He sniffled. Royal blood? "No way," he murmured softly, remnants of his childlike wonder still prevalent in his tone, though suppressed by his disbelief. Her tale began to make sense in his head, loose strings that once dangled in his mind connected. She's a princess. He didn't doubt it.

His tears flowed harder again as he leaned into her embrace. He understood, he finally understood. As she spoke of fate, he understood, but not quite how she meant him to. He understood that his magic was lightning and blood and death. He vowed to himself that he would never use it again. He didn't want to be known for having bloody hands.

The blood that caked his body was drying, some of it chipping off on it's own accord, the rest being nosed off by her cream maw. Her soft voice soothed him. His tears were quiet and slow. He turned his head down, careful not to poke her with his spiraled horn. He smiled through his tears as she spoke of shooting the Elephant King in the chest. A soft, pathetic little laugh escaped his golden lips, but he didn't say anything in response. He had nothing left to say.

son of a thief and a priest

@Rexanna :OOOO
[Image: 56b8020492908]

Messages In This Thread
simple and clean - by Rein - 05-07-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-07-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-08-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-08-2016, 01:17 AM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-08-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-08-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rein - 05-11-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: simple and clean - by Rexanna - 05-11-2016, 10:16 PM