the Rift

[PRIVATE] Someone is Going to Hell for This

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Kept. The giant's ears pivot and his head tilts with interest. "Kept? Like, by the two-leggeds?" He has heard of captivity, of course - legends of horses like himself being used as beasts of burden, being ridden, by creatures with paws instead of hooves and pale, flat faces. Whether they are just legends dreamt up by his mother to scare him into obedience as a child, or whether they're actually true, he does not know. But the notion of one of his kind being kept makes him think of those tales, and his curiosity is piqued.

The elder one continues, even offering a modicum of advice. Volterra inclines his skull in acknowledgement, a knowing smile spreading across his mouth. Oh, he knows all about living for himself. That's why he's still an Outcast, why he's resisted all temptations to join a herd. He cannot imagine following anyone except himself - he fully intends to only join a herd when the time is right for him to rule it. He is his own man; the notion of bending to rules and regulations sickens him.

He asks how somebody might find a dragon egg - he lifts a scarred brow, thinking that he might have converted another to the path of dragon obsession. "Now that, I'm afraid, is largely down to luck. Sometimes, there's events around Helovia, strange happenings that grant one particular horse a prize such as magic or a companion. A dragon egg could be obtained that way, but these events are very popular - the chances of being deemed the winner are extremely small." He's attended several, and not won a thing. "Otherwise, it's just a case of keeping an eye out wherever you go. I found both of mine in the Deep Forest, where wild dragons tend to frequent." Perhaps that's why he has such an affinity for that particular land.

He looks up to the red and the gold, then back to the older male with a slight frown in place. "But, ah...to my knowledge, only those of equine blood, like myself, can bond to dragons." His crimson gaze darts up, to the horns upon the other's head - horns that might doom him to a life of dragonlessness.

AND THE WORLD WILL END IN FIRE
dragons: iconian fonts.dafont

@Albrecht I'm sorry for the wait!!

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Someone is Going to Hell for This - by Albrecht - 05-08-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Someone is Going to Hell for This - by Volterra - 07-16-2016, 06:17 AM