the Rift

Spider's Web

Airlia Posts: 29
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 :Frostfall HP: 58.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

Airlia

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
She chuckled at his response to her being a toy. "Now if only I was a toy. I like the sound of being a princess once again, much better than a mere peasant's toy." She couldn't help the teasing smile that coated her sugar sweet lips. 'Oh stallions are to much fun, no wonder mother never let me play with them.' She couldn't help but share that little joke, "Now I know why Mother always kept me away from colts." She laughed softly her tail swaying behind her like a cougar's might. If he played his cards right, she might let him chase her. Cat and mouse was always fun; if you were always a dog dressed as a mouse. Silver eyes watched him curious as to how far she really could push his feelings before his ego forced him to snapped back at her.

When she turns to the dragons they start to, umm, groom, themselves. She smiles entranced by them and longing to see them up close. She wondered what they would feel like under her soft muzzle. Would they be rough, or smooth? Lost in thought about them she almost missed his words, almost. Ears turned towards him carefully locking their names away. "Beautiful names for stunning creatures. Vérzés and Vadir, it's my pleasure to meet you both." She dipped her horned head low, lower than she would have for anyone else. She hoped the creatures realized that. A royal lady never bowed to anyone or anything, unless they were truly worthy. She watches the limbs and twigs fall before snapping her gaze right back to the beautiful things. "I hope you don;t take this the wrong way; we did not have some amazing creatures where I am from. What is their species called?" She looked up bashfully at the winged lizards.

Grudgingly she turns her attention back to the beast of a stud. Her brow raises at the grin upon his face, wondering if mare's here were giant pushovers. She listens quietly to his words searching each syllable for some hidden meaning. "Around huh? Would you're around-ness be upset if I was to, say, lead a stallion on?" She watched him her eyes dancing wickedly. When he continued she couldn't help but laugh. "Pardon me for being rude. Your ego just amuses me, the only stud I've ever been around was my father." She chuckled softly to herself. She tilted her head putting on a thoughtful expression, even though she had her mind made up. "You make a compelling case Vol. I agree to come with you into the wilds of Helovia." She smirked and arched her neck, "Take me to the most beautiful place you have." Her smirk grew playful as she watched him eager to be out in the wonders of this land.
----------------------------------------
Words;; 469
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra
speaking

Messages In This Thread
Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-09-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-09-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-12-2016, 03:34 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-12-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-17-2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Spider's Web - by Volterra - 05-19-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Spider's Web - by Airlia - 05-26-2016, 05:17 AM