the Rift

[OPEN] Little Treasures....

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

A flying creature appeared first and Readens teal eyes watched as it flew towards her and Tin. Tin Unhappily pinned his ears slightly from being startled. They watched it fly around and then another creature came from the tree line. She watched its figure and realized it was someone responding to her call. Raeden smiled softly as she came to a frantic stop. The Paint mare held a striking resemblance to Iona. She tilted her head slightly trying to get a better look at the mare before speaking.  I am sorry if I startled you. I did not mean too. I am perfectly healthy and do not need any healing. I am Raeden a new specter. It is wonderful to meet you. I hope you were not in the middle of doing something. Her smile softened as she looked to Tin.

She looked to the small bag that was on her shoulder and then looked to the moon doctor. Her warm teal gaze found so much comfort that this mare got to here so quickly. Her pale body moved closer to the paint mare and she came to a stop in front of the mare I have something for you, and I hope you can use it. It brings me so much comfort that you got here so quickly when I called. I want you to know I might not know you, but I appreciate what you do for this herd. Her crowned skull reached to her shoulder and slipped off the leather bag. She reached out her maw to the moon doctor holding the bag out for her to take. The mare hoped she would be able to use it, and she hoped she liked the small gift. It was not much, but it could be helpful.

words words

Image Credits

@Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
Little Treasures.... - by Raeden - 05-09-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Alysanne - 05-27-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Raeden - 05-29-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Laume - 06-01-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Alysanne - 06-01-2016, 10:18 AM
RE: Little Treasures.... - by Raeden - 06-13-2016, 10:25 PM