the Rift

What Is Gone Will Come Again

Goddard Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Goddard eyed the little pony as she continued to blither on in her language at him. Ye gods, not only was this little thing running at the mouth like a magpie, she couldn't speak a lick of a tongue he understood. He pinned his ears back in irritation; of course he had to get the foreigner. Worse still, she had the attention span of a gnat, and wandered over the moment another person arrived. Apparently, the Threshold was full of them today.

Though it seemed the second one actually spoke something he could understood, and introduced himself as Mauja. The pony seemed to consistently dribble the noise 'Hildegunn', so Goddard fathomed that was her name.

"I've been gone a long time." Goddard said in his own thundering baritone to Mauja, looking at the pony as she browsed the grass and seemed to begin to ignore him in favor of the fellow with the long spike in the middle of his forehead. Goddard was cautious. He didn't think such a thing would be convenient in war, as the use of such an awkward implement meant blinding or dizzying oneself by swinging one's head around. However, it could be of use for quick, irritating slashes. Both of the strangers seemed friendly enough.

"Ponies." he snorted derisively as Hildegunn stared in wonder at Mauja. "I've always found them a little excitable. Like small dogs." He stepped forward to regard Mauja properly, not giving a toss as to the smaller creature in his way. As far as he was concerned, the blabbering foreigner could either be moved aside or shouldered aside.

"I will be in need of work soon. I once was of use to this land as a mercenary. I don't suppose you know of anywhere looking for work?" He asked Mauja.

(I had to leave for a week. Finals.)
@hildegunn - Might want to have her move, as he thoroughly intends to step on her and/or shove her away.

Messages In This Thread
What Is Gone Will Come Again - by Goddard - 05-10-2016, 05:09 AM
RE: What Is Gone Will Come Again - by Hildegunn - 05-10-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: What Is Gone Will Come Again - by Goddard - 05-10-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: What Is Gone Will Come Again - by Hildegunn - 05-10-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: What Is Gone Will Come Again - by Mauja - 05-12-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: What Is Gone Will Come Again - by Hildegunn - 05-16-2016, 05:35 PM
RE: What Is Gone Will Come Again - by Goddard - 05-17-2016, 02:57 AM
RE: What Is Gone Will Come Again - by Mauja - 05-18-2016, 10:31 AM