the Rift

[OPEN] a hundred tiny daydreams

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

FROST FYRE
But with what we have, I promise you that. We're marching on.

She stood, a mottled apparition, cradled by the cosmos, kissed by starlight. Her slender, crowned head tilted upward, emerald gaze shining as it prowled over the night sky, seeking, reaching, unwilling to accept the dreariness that tugged at her eyelids. She batted her lids once, twice, long lashes stroking her taut cheekbones, desperate to swat away the sleep eclipsing her mind.

Her bonded's head was tilted in a similar fashion, though it fell lower, and lower, till he was no longer looking at the same sky. The faint glow of the runes inscribed on his diadem left her peripherals. She flicked a dark ear towards the cerndyr, her emeralds losing their starry reflection to find his presence. He touched his nose tenderly to her shoulder, grunting softly, looking up to his bonded wearily.

The maiden understood, she always would. Her ebony lips pulled up into a smile, forlornly so, and she shook her crowned head. 'Go on without me,' She whispered quietly in his mind. He grunted in protest, nipping at her skin, softly pulling the immaculate, chocolate flesh in his direction. He soon gave up his quiet protest, sighing and stalking off into the trees, murmuring to her a tender goodnight as he left.

She wasn't used to his absence, to her side being cold and her mind going quiet as he slept. She weaved her leonine tail between her legs, her gaze flicking to the snow covered ground in thought. Her body longed for her companions warmth, but her heart ached for the stars. So she tilted her crowned head upward and let the stars envelope her emeralds once again.

I HAVE FROSTY MUSE IT'S A MIRAcLE come get it while it lasts hah
open to all C:

Dawn is coming
open your eyes