the Rift

[PRIVATE] The joker and the thief

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN
but what is love without lust

Her slender body moved through the fog drenched world of Edge. Teal eyes shifted over the lands as her body came to a halt under a large tree. Tin came to a stand still next to the pale mare. His small hooves stood tall and proud next to the mare. He knew that his bonded was doing her job well, and she was helping her herd. The Pair had come a long way since they first laid eyes on each other. Both had grown up and learned to not be so selfish. Light tresses picked up in the small breeze of the Edge as the Fog finally started to fade away in the morning rays of the sun. Her eyes scanned the lands as a figure soon was apparent. Wings hung low to the creatures side and her crowned skull tilted slightly at first trying to pick out who it was. Then the voice echoed through the trees around them and the tone of Iona reached her cream ears.

Cream hooves picked up into a trot to get closer to the winged mare. As she came to a halt in front of her specter she lowered her pointed crown in a greeting to the mare. "Hello Iona how have you been?" She smiled brightly watching Tin trot up and tip his head to the mare as well. Green eyes followed her movement as he then looked back to Raeden. The question filled the air about her travels. She let a smile drift across her face as the mare finished speaking. "The trip to the Basin was not an easy one, but we made it there and back. I was not able to meet with my sister, but D' Arcy found her father. I did meet a girl by the name Ki'irha, she was the General. She seemed like she was pretty new to the position, I am thinking someone that filled the shoes last has either left the Basin or stepped down. " Her body shifted in hopes that was enough to make the mare happy with the task she came back with. It was not much information, but it was some."I was able to steal this little Ruby around my horn on the way back home. It was from an outsider so no alliance was broken " Soft tresses on her forelock shifted to the side to show the mare what she got."Then I was also able to steal a small leather bag for our Moon Doctor. I figured she could use it to keep herbs in while she traveled or picked them. That was from an outcast as well. I could not resist my self, I thought it would be wonderful for her to have and use ." She smiled softly hoping that she made Iona proud with what was accomplished since they had last met. Raeden Loved being a sleuth under Iona. She seemed like a mare that was willing to help her if needed, and Raeden would steal anyone, or anything that this mare asked her to take.

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Iona

Messages In This Thread
The joker and the thief - by Iona - 05-12-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: The joker and the thief - by Raeden - 05-13-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: The joker and the thief - by Iona - 05-19-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: The joker and the thief - by Raeden - 05-20-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: The joker and the thief - by Iona - 05-30-2016, 09:00 PM