the Rift

[PRIVATE] The joker and the thief

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN
but what is love without lust

She listened intently as the paint mare spoke. Her teal looked brightly over to Tin then to Iona. Yes it sucked that she was not able to see her sister, but she will see her soon. She missed Hotaru everyday and it was hard to be with out her. Raeden was grown now and she found her place in this herd. She smiled softly
"It sucks, but I will catch up with her at some point. I remember when we were younger she always looked up to me. We were twins, but I was always the one pushing her. We grew apart for a long time and she is Lady of the Basin.... I miss her, and I would give anything to be a foal for a day with her. We could explore this world together one more time... Oh sorry I kinda got caught up in that moment." Her crowned skull lowered softly with a small frown that she forced back to a smile.

She listened to her talk about D' Arcy and her lips turned to a brighter smile. The girl was very bright and she would be a wonderful sleuth when she gets older. "It was no problem. She is very willing to learn. I think she will make a wonderful addition to this rank when she is old enough. Going to the Basin was not that bad of a Trip, they were very welcoming. I think some of the Foals and potential prospects would enjoy that. I would love to Hold a lesson just let me know what you want the subject on and I will do my best." Her pale body shifted slightly to a more comfortable stance as the mare looked over the small ruby. "Oh thank you! and I did not know your sister was the moon doctor. It must be wonderful to have her here with you. I like to help others when I can. Especially the healers, they deserve so much more recognition. I know they can kinda fall to the wayside sometimes, so I just like to help them out with Items when I see one with a good use. " Tin listened to the two for a bit before wondering off to find some grass. Raeden let her attention drift to him then the words of the mare caught her attention quickly. Iona was giving her a promotion?! Her teal orbs brightened and a smile almost ran from ear to ear. "Well thank you! and Yes I would love to join in with you as a Specter! I will do what ever needs to be done to help and protect the herd, and I will help you with anything you need Iona. Just let me know what we may need, where to help, or who to watch and I will do it. You shouldn't have to hide in the shadows alone, it always helps to have another shadow lurking just in case." Her voice carried lightly through the air with excitement and joy.

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Iona.

OOC:: SHE SAYS YESSSSS<3!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
The joker and the thief - by Iona - 05-12-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: The joker and the thief - by Raeden - 05-13-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: The joker and the thief - by Iona - 05-19-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: The joker and the thief - by Raeden - 05-20-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: The joker and the thief - by Iona - 05-30-2016, 09:00 PM