the Rift

Everybody Wants to Rule the World, But Me

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
Briskly marching, Dacianna made her way southwards from the bloody forests; her mood was far too irritable for a sedate stroll down and her mind too full of silly eggs, and even sillier fish. Her ears were sat fractious to the side of her head and she mumbled incoherently under her breath until finally she reached the border of the merlot forest and her annoyance ebbed down to a simmer. Instead she turned to the stress she had dismissed for a while in the foolery of the egg competition and remembered that she still had two missions to complete and neither were remotely near completion. If she didn’t finish them soon then Dacianna would have the wrath of both the King and the Goddess; great. The Riftian they should never have saved—no she thought suddenly, flicking her tail in annoyance at herself. Her mother did not teach her resilience only to crumple under the pressure when it got too hot. The savant would continue until it was completed, even if the fish here thought she was stupid.

For the first time she looked around at her surroundings, noting the greenness of the leaves and the lack of morbid colours—the Threshold. Dacianna had been here almost as many times as she had been home, and although the scenery was almost always similar to the last time she visited, there was always something new. She roamed a while, taking a crop of grass here and there to satisfy her stomach that was currently only living off a few hazelnuts courtesy of a smart-mouthed salmon, until she came across a gem that often appeared in Helovia’s doorway.

“Hey!” she called to the pretty girl of gold and white, who talked of jobs and finishing them. Something Dacianna could immediately relate to. The mare had a friend too, a fox with a few two many tails to be a normal vulpe, he was cute—they were cute. “Can I help you?” she asked kindly, coming to a halt before the girl and her kitsune, alluding to the job the girl had mentioned earlier.

“I’m Dacianna of the Worlds Edge, who are you?” she asked brightly.
Dacianna
Image Credit
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everybody Wants to Rule the World, But Me - by Dacianna - 05-24-2016, 06:58 AM