the Rift

Everybody Wants to Rule the World, But Me

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Be as strong as the seas are stormy,
and proud as an eagle's scream

“Hey!” My ears twist back and forth trying to find the place the voice came from without turning my head. Miles mean while drops off my back, ready to defend us with his magic if he must. I have to thank my little brother for being such a good protector. How else would we of made it away from my Father if he had not messed with a few others dreams. As I find the source of the voice I try to hide my frown. A unicorn. Just great. A filthy unicorn had come to my aid. “Can I help you?” I snort. She must of heard me talking to Miles. Ah well. Be nice. She's beautiful and clean. Not dirty. Mentally I grumbled. You know damn well what I mean little brother. You know what Father said about them. This from the same man who only thought you were worthy because of me. But not worthy enough like the boys who had dragons. When he puts it like that.... Maybe Miles is right.

So I decide to clue her in. "Unless you know of a painted stallion by the name of Aaron, i'm afraid not..." My voice trails off slightly. Will I ever be able top find my Uncle Aaron? Or will I end up passing this amulet on to my own child and giving them the same task I had been given? Mother why didn't you stay with your brother? That is the past. Nothing can be done now. Once again, little brother is right. "But I could use a place to stay....

Miles moves around us quietly, making sure that I would have no surprises. Protecting not only us, but this mare that so eagerly wanted to help me. From what, well it could be anything. "I'm Merida, of no where, and this is Miles." About that time he leaps and lands back on my backside. We are safe, for now.

"Talk?"
Miles whispers

@Dacianna

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everybody Wants to Rule the World, But Me - by Merida - 05-27-2016, 04:51 PM