the Rift

Everybody Wants to Rule the World, But Me

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Be as strong as the seas are stormy,
and proud as an eagle's scream

“is that what brings you here?” I tilted my head slightly. Was that what brought me here? "That is what brings me back here, yes." Will you stop being so damn cryptic? The girl is trying to help you. My little brother is right. No one else has ever tried to help me before. I sigh, debating for a moment before giving our more information than I ever have. I am just thankful for the stories my mother told the old mare who kept me alive. Because my family history lived on, for the old mare to pass down to me. "Aaron is my Uncle. My mother grew up in the Edge when Mirage the DragonHeart was Queen." I look slightly nervous over my shoulder now. But my face shows no sign of my nervousness.

When I look back to Dacianna, i make my choice. I will return to the land that my mother was born in. "Lead me home please, Dacianna." Home? Miles is quick to question. Well it felt right in the moment.. It was after all the home of my mother... In response Miles stretches along my back and them curls up on my rear end, ready for the ride.

I just hope I am doing the right thing, accepting a home here. But I am hoping that by going back to the place my family once all called home, that maybe just maybe i'll figure out where they all went. If I can figure that out, I can pass this amulet to my Uncle. To the one I feel it really belongs to.

"Talk?"
Miles whispers

@Dacianna - feel free to post in the Edge for them

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everybody Wants to Rule the World, But Me - by Merida - 05-31-2016, 08:30 PM