the Rift

[PRIVATE] this ship has taken me far away

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

The Sleuth carried her delicate body across lush fields of grass. Her cream hooves floated over the world below them, then they softly kissed the earth as they fell quietly moving her body forward. Teal eyes wondered around their world. It was a beautiful morning and the pair was enjoying every moment. They enjoyed getting away from the wold at edge, and away from their job for a few moments. The pair had intercepted intruders and stolen a few objects. It was time to get away from the job that weighed heavy on their shoulders.

They had walked for miles it felt like, but they finally came to a place that made them stop and look at the world around. The field was beautiful and the small deer happily trotted next to the girl as they stood still. Her pale body glittered with gold like accents. Her orbs looked over a bay mare that was in the field. She watched her for a moment and the small fox creature before she decided to step out.

Milk like hooves carried her towards the mare with an perfect grace. She came to a halt in front of her with a soft smile. words Hello I am Raeden a Sleuth from edge.Your companion is beautiful! And very adorable. I hope I am not bothering you. Her skull lowered to show a glimpse the small ruby circlet through the tresses of her forelock. Her pale body glistened with feminine muscles as she looked back up at the bay mare. She smelt like the Basin, her head tilted wondering if the mare would recognize her as Hotaru's sister. She let a warm smile drift across her maw like sweet honey as teal eyes watched Tin as he finally wondered to her side. His great antlered skull dipped to the mare in a greeting. Raeden looked at the deer creature as she waited to see how the mare would respond to her. She hoped that this bay creature would take to her kindly, but she knows how others can react. Raeden always kept her guard up in case she decided to snap on her.

words words

@Lena
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 05-14-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 05-17-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 05-21-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 05-30-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 06-14-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 07-20-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Lena - 07-23-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: this ship has taken me far away - by Raeden - 08-08-2016, 10:55 PM