the Rift

[PRIVATE] Taking the devil in the details again and again

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

THE snow had begun to slow only a few days ago but the ground was already starting to thaw. If there was anything she had learned about this place in the past few months it was that the weather did not take long to make up it's mind. The Basin was heating up with just as much haste as it had cooled off.

Unfortunately, this left Eldala sweating in her heavy winter coat.  /Oh, how nice it would be, if I could simply toss aside this hair like one of Johnny's blankets/.....or like Ivezho had done her. Their fall passion hadn't progressed at all during the winter months. In fact, she hadn't seen him period for the rest of the winter. It wasn't that she regretted her desires to birth his offspring but, rather, was annoyed that he'd not yet followed through. If she were to be a mother she'd rather get the whole labor ordeal out of the way when she was young than when she got older.

The terrene mare released a wistful sigh and raised her head to watch a flock of summer birds returning to the Basin. No doubt, their exceptionally early arrival was due to the already hot spring the rest of Helovia was experiencing this year. The ever changing landscape really did help to take her mind off her rather unimpressive love life. The more the weather changed the more she'd be needed to help find solutions. She had already begun to toss about the idea of a fabric which could be naturally cooling. The old man, Albrecht, was especially going to need it if this dry spring was any indication of the summer they'd have.

ELDALA

The terrifying, yet business-like call of her leader brings her to full attention. /Shit./ The little mare hoped this was a positive summons and not a bad one...maybe they knew she'd been sleeping with a Pegasus? Eldala's thick, Spanish neck twists about until she spies him standing upon a hill not too far away. Immediately obeying the call of her Lord she turns and trots up the hill. Standing before him she is struck, yet again, at how he never looks like anything other than a regal Lord. Was he even capable of having a bad hair day...or tripping over a stone? 

Still, she manages a prompt and respectful "You called Lord Deimos?" The mare had come a long way from her distracted, childish responses to Hotoru when she'd first entered the Aurora Basin.

OOC: EEK!! Thank you so so much! I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner. I checked all the accounts but the tag only sent me a PM and not a notification. lol. I'm really excited for this. Hopefully she won't annoy him, =p

@Deimos

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking the devil in the details again and again - by Eldala - 05-20-2016, 11:16 PM