the Rift

[OPEN] Questionably Occult [SEASONAL SUMMONS]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Alune's call soared above the rest- it was amazing to think that so much time had already passed since the last time they summoned the Moon Goddess. So much had happened that it was actually terrifying. Would the Goddess be okay with her actions? Her inability to be the solid rock everyone needed? A wave of discomfort and self consciousness surged through her as she begrudgingly took steps towards the Seer. 

After a few moments, she had arrived. Erthe had also shown- not Tembovu yet. And his name was yet another name stirring up the guilt within her. History was repeating itself over again. It seemed that children doomed her, and she was so afraid to approach Hawezi about it, that she was just causing a repeat of her twins. Except that this time she had control over the bonding. Maybe parenthood wasn't a thing for her. 

She stood near them, offering the two philosophers a small nod in recognition. Right now was not her time to talk, all that would end up happening was her lamenting her problems.Thank the Gods that this wasn't her job, she'd be too damn afraid to call upon them every time she was required to.  

Edgar was musing away atop her head, analyzing the current state of things. He was both angry, but understanding at Elsa's sudden hesitance to do anything. This whole scenario just reminded him of how fragile and broken she truly was. Even when she thought things were getting better, her scars never faded. They just became buried, waiting for the time when they would rise again. Now seemed to be that time.

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Questionably Occult [SEASONAL SUMMONS] - by Alune - 05-15-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Questionably Occult [SEASONAL SUMMONS] - by Elsa - 05-19-2016, 09:04 AM