[OPEN] Late Night Bandit

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
If I told you about my favourite dream
[The one without you]
Would you spit fire at me?

It was quite safe to say that Dacianna almost shit herself when a voice pierced through the night, grounding the creeping mare to a sharp halt. So much for making it all the way in, she had hardly got a few steps in before an unseen being broke her cover, if she ever had any at all. Her gilded eyes flashed this way and that, trying to find the owner of the voice and when no one came forth she began to wonder if she’d imagined it. ”No way” she thought, maybe it was a ghost? Perhaps the Hidden Falls was haunted. Then why would Tembovu send her here? There must be someone…  somewhere. Even if she tried to listen though it wouldn't be any use, the potion had done a good job of taking out her hearing when she really needed it. 

If she took a step back would she still be one too many in? 
She snorted. ”This isn’t funny” she reminded herself. 

The roan thought briefly of the moon, beginning to realise the difficulty of her task and how impossible it seemed. Yet, still she must complete it and the Philosopher was about to go one more step in when a maimed figure appeared in front of her.

"Fu- she half cursed in surprise.

He was a tall, dark imposing figure, a half snarl projected towards her from his bloody lip and half his face appeared to be burned away. Her illuminous body lit up parts of his scars and an eye of silver as he stepped into her space. For a moment, the scholar’s gaze softened on him, her brow becoming one of sympathy for how much the wound he carried must have surely hurt and the months for it to heal. She stepped backwards, however, feeling uncomfortably close to him and his sharp words rattled her ears backwards. What if she was lost, was he like this to everyone? He goes to push his face closer and she recoils from him, his hissing command forcing a sharp reply.

“ALRIGHT” she shouted, “I can see why they send you on patrol” her annoyed voice muttered.

“I’m Daci, a scholar, I was looking for the Hidden Falls, I presume this is it,” she snorted at him, trying to keep her temper on a leash lest this monster rip her to pieces, and keep him from knowing that she was actually trying to sneak in. “I am tasked with learning the various laws and history of each herd here, can you help me?” she finished, fighting to keep her voice light and innocent, despite it being a rather odd request for the middle of the night.

It was then that Dacianna noticed the sudden flash of light in the corner of her eye and her gaze snaps away from her rather scary greeter, and to the beacon that lit up the night in silver flames.

“Is that fire?” she asked with concern.

@Knox
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Late Night Bandit - by Dacianna - 05-16-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Knox - 05-16-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Brendan - 05-17-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Dacianna - 05-17-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Late Night Bandit - by Knox - 06-12-2016, 07:07 PM