the Rift

Collections [part 1]

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
woops sorry! Their names are so similar and I glanced and thought it was OVIS account! Would a staffy delete my ori post? Sorry again!

AELIN IS NOT SOUGHT
DT; 2/4
AB; 2/3
WE; 1/4
HF; 0/4
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
Time is up, friends!
Cera's Sun Charm was sought.

Pucker up, baby! I'm gonna kiss you shoulder to shoulder, ear to hoof. - appearance ref. Has a scar from d'artagnan that is described as "puckered" from shoulder to shoulder

Oh, don't worry about those chilly aches - its about to get hot in here - bio says that the scar aches when it's chilly

You're gonna find religion right here in these arms, honey. - bio says he's very religious

Scream it to the gospel, you gotta shed that virginal veil for the likes of me. - filler

Don't worry, doll, I won't bite if you take me down under. - herd ref, DT is south and therefore DOWN UNDA

I know you're older but I promise I'm mature! - he's just a bit older than her

Let's get down to pillow talk; are you into hide and seek? - filler

Gonna plunder you like you're a chest of gold. - he is the golden prince!

:: [ Item: Sun Charm | Small charm in the shape of the sun which glows. ]
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Pucker up, baby! I'm gonna kiss you shoulder to shoulder, ear to hoof. - appearance ref. Has a scar from d'artagnan that is described as "puckered" from shoulder to shoulder
-1 | I really want to give you a +1 for this, but the 'ear to hoof' part has nothing to do with the scar and that's misleading

Oh, don't worry about those chilly aches - its about to get hot in here - bio says that the scar aches when it's chilly
+1 | on profile

You're gonna find religion right here in these arms, honey. - bio says he's very religious
+1 | also on profile and very true

Scream it to the gospel, you gotta shed that virginal veil for the likes of me. - filler
-1 | this is definitely misleading since he's not a virgin at all

Don't worry, doll, I won't bite if you take me down under. - herd ref, DT is south and therefore DOWN UNDA

+1 | definitely got that this was the Throat

I know you're older but I promise I'm mature! - he's just a bit older than her

+1 | age reference

Let's get down to pillow talk; are you into hide and seek? - filler
-1 | also misleading as this makes me think of a character who has magic to hide or something like that

Gonna plunder you like you're a chest of gold. - he is the golden prince!
+1 | LT reference

5 - 3 = 2
2/3 is a fail from me

This was a really, really cool stealth, and I don't want you to be discouraged by this. But the fluff you put in was so specific that it became misleading. We were all looking for a character with hiding magic who was a virgin, as those are very notable things. If you use fluff in the future, make sure it's VERY innocuous. For example:

Scream it to the gospel, you're going to shed that white veil for me (for his white hair or something).

Please let me know if you need any help whatsoever!

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Pretty sure Brit was on absent during this period, making this stealth void.

Her absent thread: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=23872, indicating she would be away from the 11-20th. She's been posting and so is not longer absent, but she started posting on the 20th. This stealth was made on the 16th.

EDIT. Her thread was deleted, but the other admins will be able to see it/the timestamps.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Confirming that this is void as Brit was absent on the 16th when this stealth was made!