the Rift

[PRIVATE] For the First Time

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

Night looms on; morphing into a depth-less black as the rain clouds cover the moon and snuff her silvery light. Her body, her mind, and whatever she may have for a heart are all centered, at home, when she is near him. She finds a spot underneath his left wing after whatever it is they found themselves doing is all done. Her skin is hot and wet, it's slickness glowing in the faint luminescence of his markings and feathers. Her thoughts drift and her body revels in the afterglow of them, this moment; him. Her shoulder leans with tenderness into his side, their soggy coats mixing and blending their warmths to make a comfortable temperature between the two.

What will you do now that you're back, my love?” Her voice slips into the steamy chill and rides the heavy air with ease. Her eyes remain closed and her head slouched, she's so very relaxed at his side. While she waits for him she fails to resist dreaming of what might be starting in her abdomen. She would love to think she can feel the heat in her ovaries – the evidence of a fruitful affair with her lover. She knows better though and knows these are just lovely tricks of her primal nature. Her focus snaps back to him, to the present, bending an ear specifically to the sound of his delicious voice.

Morning is going to threaten soon, but the light will still struggle to come through. The rain is light and stops every once and a while only to start up again a few minutes later. It's chilly but not cold, especially when she has Murdocks body to snuggle with.

- - - - - -

if i had a heart i could love you,
if i had a voice i would sing.

@Murdock

NO NO

I am so frickin sorry the wait! i hope you're still back
do i have permission to make murdock baby and put it in chernobyl? lol
XD i think we talked about it but just making sure...

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
For the First Time - by Murdock - 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 06-09-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 06-19-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 08-02-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 09-04-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 10-26-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 11-30-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 01-18-2017, 06:47 PM