the Rift

[PRIVATE] For the First Time

Murdock Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 9 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8 HP: 61.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Gaz

Minutes slipped away in the darkness as they became entangled with one another, time becoming something that merely played on in the background like the sound of the rain. The whole world seemed to melt away around them and soak into the inky night as longing and passion drew them close. He was filled with a warmth in his chest as calm and comforting as the smouldering embers of a fire, and yet at the same time as brilliant and arousing as electricity from a terrible storm. Nothing mattered to him in those moments apart from her, and with the gentlest of touches he proved to her his love.

Once at last the air had quieted and the steam settled down onto their damp and warm backs, she slipped up to his side and beneath the shelter of his pale wing. He folded his feathers in around her, pressing her to his side and reaching his muzzle toward her soft cheek. He closed his eyes. The rhythm of their breaths matched for a moment as they leaned into each other in the cool night air. Her voice brought his attention back to reality and out of this dream world he had peacefully slipped into, and finally his thoughts were forced to travel beyond them and now.

"Now that I am back?" He pondered with a moment's hesitation, looking down into her dark eyes and knowing that the answer was right there before him. "I will stay with you, of course. Someone must keep you out of trouble," he grinned teasingly, reaching out his muzzle to gently nudge her cheek. He would not make the mistake of losing her again. Too many times they had been separated and this time, he wasn't going to let anyone or anything take her from him.

However, he knew he could not simply trail the lands after her as a lost dog would and at some point something would have to be done in order to save his sanity. He thought of the family he had left behind in the Edge, and how welcome he had finally felt in their ranks. He was not meant to be a nomad and to spend his days wandering about without purpose, but he would not let himself get so rooted down that she travelled beyond his reach again. "And you? What plans for the future?"

"talk talk talk talk "

MURDOCK
Maybe I like that I'm not alright

semperfiesty | breathless-dk | samkross-stock | drezdany-stock
x

Messages In This Thread
For the First Time - by Murdock - 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 06-09-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 06-19-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 08-02-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 09-04-2016, 12:27 PM