[PRIVATE] For the First Time

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
chernobyl
i was not caught, i crossed the line
i live among you, well disguised

When he hesitates on his response her breath catches in her throat, her heart feels like it's melting into her stomach. Seconds later her muscles ease and her heart slings back up into place, her lungs letting out a sigh in relief when he answers. “You'll come with me to the Falls then? To the secluded jungle Kingdom...?” Her dark eyes cast to the mists they cannot see beyond. “It's to the northwest of where we are right now.” Her ears bend to him, to find his voice when speaks again.

What would their future hold then, if they may remain together? If they build a life, raise their child and forge bonds with the Falls – together. She finds his face with her softened gaze, pushing her nose into his when he reaches for her, a rumbling whicker bubbling through as she makes contact with him.

She knows he's most like quite familiar with the Falls, he had himself been loyal to a Kingdom before his outcast position. She wonders if he hold any animosity, or even allegiance with the place or any one in it. Did he know either Queen? She ponders while she waits for a cue on what to do. If he agrees, she'll lead the way, if he doesn't want to she'll have to find him sometime soon, because she's already been missing for too long. They'll begin to think she's gone rogue, she worries, and perhaps outcast her again. With a fetus to tend, she'd rather not be a wanderer with it (for now). Anxiety for the moment it emerges in the world makes her want the security of a herd.

bckg

SO SORRY FOR THE CRAZY WAIT
i'm sorry that's a weird post and it's all over the place but basically she's asking if he wants to come with her to Hidden Falls and live with her there.

PM me and i'll post for him in HF or wherever depending on his answer <333
@Murdock

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
For the First Time - by Murdock - 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 06-09-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 06-19-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 08-02-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 09-04-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 10-26-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Chernobyl - 11-30-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: For the First Time - by Murdock - 01-18-2017, 06:47 PM