the Rift

The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
by the time I noticed; you were already g o n e

The eyes of the gentleman softened as his winged comrade spoke, his heart reaching out at the indecision shown the bay's posture. It was something Torasin did understand, maybe in a different way, but the feeling was the same. The decisions of others often decided the path the painted steed would take and the indecision came later on whether it was right or wrong. One common need to protect those he loved was enough to override any doubts however. Looking at Thor now Torasin wondered if the huge Clydesdale had something he wanted to protect. Or maybe an immovable goal. His smile was understanding as he tried to offer some peace to warrior's doubtful heart. "I can relate in my own way my friend. I find taking each day as it comes instead of thinking too much about future can help."

Torasin stopped talking for a moment to consider his next words. The mists of the Edge drifting through the trees and dancing against the cliffs, leaving the ground saturated with dew and hoof prints engulfed with mud. Torasin could swear since their move to this new land he was going to be forever damp, the air blown through his nostrils adding to the hazy view.

He smiled warmly at Kiba with Thor's mention of a companion and motioned his agreement. "I'm sure you will find your bond one day and benefit greatly from it."

The healer looked intently at the stallion who was not much younger than he, wondering if there was a reason behind choosing the path of a protector.
"Is there something you wish to do? Or someone you want to protect? I am not a warrior of this land however I have been involved in three battles, all under different circumstances and all to protect somebody or something."

He thought about each time he went, the first to protect the equality of all species. The next two times were simply to protect Mirage. The land they claimed after was secondary. It wasn't that he couldn't fight, he preferred to heal and help others than inflict injury.

[ooc; sorry for your wait. I had to go on absent for a short time]

neverFading-stock.deviantart.com | lumibear.deviantart.com | art by titaniumsun.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 10-17-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 10-18-2012, 04:10 AM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 10-22-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 10-22-2012, 07:36 AM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 10-23-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 10-30-2012, 10:51 AM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 10-30-2012, 07:16 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 11-01-2012, 06:54 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 11-04-2012, 11:21 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 11-20-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 11-21-2012, 04:00 AM