the Rift

The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
by the time I noticed; you were already g o n e

The more Thor spoke the more Torasin felt he knew him. Like a distant cry from his rocky past, was this winged boy really so different from him? The paint was beginning to find himself more and more charmed by the fellow whose eyes were genuine when he spoke of internal problems. Fighting with the heart was something not to be taken lightly. It was as the heavy built, red hued stallion asked his question that Torasin allowed a merry chuckle escape from his sooty lips.

"Attributes? All you need is the will to help others and the determination to learn in order to save those in need. Honestly, I think that you have all the right attributes to be a great healer." His eyes were bright and happy through each word he spoke, the want to protect was the same in everyone. It was the ways in which the steeds and mares choose to portray it that differed, the desire would always be the same. Memories appeared before him of the day he was chosen to be healer of the Oasis, a stroll with the Wild Rose taught him the basics and he would of thrown everything into that role, if it wasn't for the shadows that drove them away. Not all was lost, it was in this land of Helovia he had extended his knowledge and gained the magic needed to help others. It was now his turn to pass the torch to a new aspiring healer.

"If healing is the art you wish to pursue, I will do anything I can to help you, I held the rank once long ago. In fact, our Moon Doctor Smoke, she was my predecessor. Her knowledge on the art is more than inspiring." There was nothing but admiration in his voice and a keen sense that he would serve her proudly as a Nurse.

neverFading-stock.deviantart.com | lumibear.deviantart.com | art by titaniumsun.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 10-17-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 10-18-2012, 04:10 AM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 10-22-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 10-22-2012, 07:36 AM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 10-23-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 10-30-2012, 10:51 AM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 10-30-2012, 07:16 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 11-01-2012, 06:54 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 11-04-2012, 11:21 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Thor - 11-20-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: The Art Of War [OPEN, TORASIN] - by Torasin - 11-21-2012, 04:00 AM