the Rift

Gimme some

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
OKAY SO
As much as I love Tembo, I'm feeling the need to spread the love out with my other characters :D
I think I'm going to try to limit it to 2-4 active threads per character, so I don't fall behind on plots or get overwhelmed.
So here are some thread ideas, or if you want something else, I'm ALWAYS open! 

Larue
So the little lemon drop is alive and RARING to get some mischeviousness tricks in >:D 
However, I only have 2.5 currently shaped in my head. (the 0.5 will backfire on her, and I need someone with fire/hot magic)
Prank 1 (tripping or trapping): 
Prank 2 (convincing them she's sugar sweet; would be good if they knew Johnny):
Prank 0.5 (startling/scaring/something?): 

Aquila
I'd really like for her to (eventually) figure out the hard way that her egg-capsules need saltwater, not freshwater.
She needs another spar! 
And someone to either cause her to overcome OR worsen her innate fear of flighted things! Maybe a mean pegasus or some nasty companions? (or nice ones)
Someone to ask about Akvo?

Graasvoel
He needs some ladies to flirt with (and some action, if he can woo 'em ;] )
A guy to talk about ladies/conquests with, maybe?
Someone to be rude/crass/mean to; anyone going through a hard time that wouldn't mind him raining on your parade?

& if you want a Tembo thread, just say so ;] 
<3
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
*gives you "some"*

but uhm, I shouldn't take more threads, but Mau/Gaal could have some fucking weird interactions.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
WELLL

soon I'll set up a Johnny daycare thread where Larue can cause havoc with the other foals as he attempts to set up a fun time for everyone

I don't play her anymore but @Syrena and Aquila need to meet if they haven't BECAUSE FIN PONIES omg you could add Tiamat too and start a mermaid club

our thread with Elspeth and Graasvoel kinda flickered out, maybe we could have them meet again? She'd be hella uncomfortable with his flirting since she's not over the idea that horses can have wings xD

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
As Sarah said, Tia could meet Aquila! :D I'm sure Tia would be incredibly interested to learn about her home, and just her and general haha.

Graasvoel could meet Imogen and/or Zenobia? c: I'm still figuring out both of them, but I'm super excited. Imogen should be out of the Threshold any day now, and Zenobia has an open topic in the Veins, if you're interested.

Vesper Posts: 46
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 14.3hh :: Two
Everly :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Kiki
Basin baby thread please ;-;

Please tag Vesper in every post.
Force and magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.

image credit

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
ive got a very skittish shahrokh w fire magic who could be scared for prank 0.5????

made by reli

tag me in everything

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Ilios would be awesome for Aquila! He has wings and is super nice, and would be VERY interested in learning about her!
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra
Syrena would love to meet Aquila and Tiamat. :) I am all for this mermaid club idea.

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
you are welcome to Raeden or Nox. Maybe she can try to trick Nox ot she can try to Trap Tin (raedens companion.) .. And Raeden is always up for some flirting fun or Graav can piss her off......... that would be really fun!

Administrator
Okay wow, so I feel really far behind in posts. BUT I still want these threads once I get myself under control!

@Mauja yes, gimme some. And I do think Gaal would be hilarious with Mau. So when you're ready for more Mau threads, lmk and prepare for the awkwardness

@Sarah yes to the foal daycare havoc. And Gaal would love to make pretty little Elspeth uncomfortable with his flirting and crude jokes <3 would you like to start that thread or I?

@Reli @Syrena YES to the mermaid club. They should all meet in the Isles or at the beach. I can start a thread for them!
Also, Reli, Gaal would love to meet either of those pretty ladies! They've got wings and they're gorgeous. If you want to start a thread with one of them and tag him when you get a chance?

@Vesper They could meet in Johnny's foal daycare? Or we can have a separate thread for them, if you want to tag her?

@Kid I would LOVE for Larue to scare/startle Shahrokh! And then to get burned! That would be great for her to figure out that heat=bad :D I can make a thread and tag you!

@Parelia Ilois would be great for Aquila! Do you think you could make a thread for them and tag her?

@Raeden I really really really want her to try and trap Tin! That's such a great idea and sounds like so much fun! I can throw a thread up for that :D
And for Gaal/Raeden, do you think you could start it? He'll never say no to some flirting ;) <3

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Yes! I should be able to tonight! Anywhere in particular?

Also! Astarot has been born if you lemon girl wants to meet Astarot?!
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Administrator
@Pare Hmm anywhere close to water would be great <3 Ty!
And sure, is Astarot down for a lemony prank? ;]

Pare Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5' :: 22
Pare
Awesome! I can do that!

Yes he is! Is she ready to get licked? xD

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
That sounds wonderful!! Tin is going to go off on this little Girl... haha he will be like making kiler deer sounds!!

And yess I will get that thread up very soon!! <3

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
I can get it started for Elspeth and Gaal :D I'll tag you when it's up!

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
sounds good to me!!! C:

made by reli

tag me in everything

Vesper Posts: 46
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 14.3hh :: Two
Everly :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Kiki
150% on board for foal daycare. ^^

Please tag Vesper in every post.
Force and magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.

image credit