the Rift

Throw Me The Plots!

Danjah Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5.6" :: 20
Danjah
It's safe to say I have a couple of plots happening right now with various characters such as:

Lotherarius has become an Illusor and is trying to recruit, and be seduced by Raeden xD
Anzanie is a crafting queen, currently in the Throat on a mission
Abaddon is crushing on Glasgow

But yessss I need more plots! I'm up for anything for any of my characters so long as it stays in the realms of their personalities :D

If you need any help or would like to get involved:

Abaddon needs an 'ally' since he's a total prick, perhaps some spars of some kind and a few enemies?
Lotherarius just needs to get around really, he's up for anything!
Maui, this girl is very neglected, she needs baby friends and life-learning lessons
Ming Yue is in dire need of something incredible, she has this obsession with the Moon Goddess (can you work some magic?)
Anzanie needs DRAMAAAA (currently crushing heavily on Tembovu even though she's in love with Misael AND they've had a daughter)

SOOO

If you can help throw your characters my way!

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
MING YUE AND MESECC :D

and the baby thread in the Basin should be happening soon!! So Maui can meet some friends there :D

also I think Ming Yue and Elspeth could be fun - Ellie will be super weirded out by her colouration but she needs to learn that colourful folk are just as normal as she is xD

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
VOL VS ABADDON SPAR

I can make it a teaching spar if you're interested :)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

OOC Account
Danjah
@Sarah - YES MING AND MESEC OH MY LORD <333
This needs to happen ;) And the baby thread will be lovely :D I just need to remember how old Maui is now haha xD

@Volterra If you're willing to let me be a bit bad at the spar I would love to, being taught would be wonderful thank you :D

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Awesome! I'll get us one up at the weekend :)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
@Danjah
Rikyn and Ming?
I have some VOTG passes and items to enchant. :D The idea I have for his mirror is a Moon enchantment I'm pretty sure. Ming Yue is welcome to come along and meet the Goddess <3

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Pare Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5' :: 22
Pare
MAUI AND ILIOS NOW! He misses his baby and wants her home with him in the Throat!

OOC Account
Danjah
Omg @Rikyn I would love to have them meet again! He basically saved her so she'd love to get in on the action with him again :D <3

@Pare YAAAAAASSSSS TELL ME WHERE AND WHENNNNN *flails*

Pare Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5' :: 22
Pare
Anytime, any place! I can try to get one up for them today sometime? If not I wont be able to get on up until Monday or maybe this weekend.

@Danjah
yay okay! I'll add it to my stuff to do and it should be up sometime next week unless you beat me ;D

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
@Danjah as soon as he's got his upgrade I can start a thread for them if that works! He'll be a lot more fun to talk to once he's not worried about warging out and killing everyone xD
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Ooooo Maui could meet Vinati or Aleta. They are both children and would loooove a friend. :D

Also, Persphone needs plots like nobody's business. So she's up for literally anything. She's shy and skittish and would be a perfect target for some asshole to terrorize or a great friend for any sweet characters in need of companionship. :3

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Miseal can creep in on a thread w her and temby doing some suggestive things, and there could for sure be drama there. He has cloaking magic, so he wouldn't be noticed by either.

AND I PROMISE I WILL MAKE THEM A THREAD. MY LIFE JUST WENT TO LITERAL LIKE I MWAN THE worst ever shit I've ever dealt w and I'm a mess BUT MIAZ will happen again!

OOC Account
Danjah
@Pare Just gimme a shout when you're ready! <3

@Rikyn If you let me know whether you wanna have the thread with VOTG passes or not I can either start a thread or wait for when you wanna do that plot ;D

@Mesec THIS IS SO EXCITING I CAN'T WAIT :DDD It'll be so exciting for Ming to meet him, especially not grumpy ;)

@ChaoticMelodies If you wanna throw me a PM or something (or Skype, mine's pandacadabra213) I'd love to get some plots with Persephone or have Maui make friends :D

@Misael ANZ AND MIS NEED TO THREAD AHAIN YUSSS <33333 But life happens my dear, don't worry about that! The longer it is the more suspense for our babies ;)

@Danjah
I can get it up later on today unless you beat me <3

Wishlist - Plots