the Rift

[OPEN] Red Trees

Cortana Posts: 9
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2
ShadowMare

And out of fire

and Ice

My interest arrises greatly as I watch hopefully, my purple eyes intent on the pale filly's movements. It is as if the world slows for me, her lips reaching the blood that seeped from the fallen deer perfectly paced, as I watch with utter glee when the liquid slips into her mouth and follows down her throat. I am disappointed to see that she does not enjoy that taste as I do, perhaps it is acquired, but as I continue my lingering throughout this Helovia it is more and more that I find that not many like the blood, nor do many like me. 

I am thought of as repulsive, a sorrow, they all pity Zandora, my mother, the wretched whore(what even does the word mean? I heard it used once and I like the way it sounds compared to mom's name) but no one cares about me! I am all alone, and perhaps it is why I am the "monstrosity" they say I am. I will never admit it though, I like the way I am, but in the rare moments that I think about the people mom got to run back too and the great crowed of zero that I have--well it is quite a bit saddening. 

I almost want to hurt myself when reality finally snaps back into me, some sense along with it. I am Cortana the vampire! I should not care although I do about anything! I fear none and all fear me, there is no room for second guessing and sad stories, I do not need pity, I am not weak, I am not her. The root of everything I am, the destroyer, she who forsaken me! I hate her, the saddest excuse of a mother. At least the blush accented mare seemed to not toddle on the edges of insanity, and here I am trying to taint her. Suddenly something within me is decided; I shall't pick on the young. Everything evil had exceptions. 

My face frowns at the sight of the unnamed filly's disgust, I should have expected it anyways. Carefully I step towards her, trying my best to be gentle, with a seeping motion of my head, I beckon her to follow me, purple eyes soft and wary, an edge of something lining them, little did I know it was sadness. I had never felt it before. "I-ugh I'm sorry about that, no one likes it but me. Let me luh-lead you to water. Fall up head." I spoke with soft tones, strange chords coming from me. 

Hoping she follows, but not checking I start to break the path to the gem littered pond that I had found earlier, perhaps some water was what this lady needed. I can't offer much, but I at least owed her this and Cortana did not owe debt to anyone. 

A single ear flipped to the side at which the filly had come to, my eyes still following the path that I was taking to the pool, "Tell me, what is your name? What is this talk about people not liking the way you taste? Are there others like me?" I asked, some sort of hope kindling in my young heart. Not all was sour inside the vampire that I was known as and to think that their might be others like me! Man I'd be so excited! Perhaps things were looking up for me.

chat chat

OCC: 

A monster is born

image credits
@Larue

Messages In This Thread
Red Trees - by Cortana - 05-19-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Larue - 05-24-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Cortana - 06-05-2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Larue - 06-05-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Cortana - 06-26-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Larue - 07-12-2016, 07:51 PM