the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire in my soul

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The waves splashed a salty spray across the mare's ashen hooves, the wind pulling it to her as if a consolation for the hostile encounter at the border of the Edge. The thought of which only had Rexanna result in a sad stare, pretending she could see straight through the earth's surface into the fiery molten core below - to see the possible hidden destruction within such a large world. A small sigh escaped her before Remy alerted her to the presence of fast approaching hooves. The tiny polecat walked up to her left foreleg, gripping her cannon bone gently with his tiny black paws and tugging through the bond that this was a creature that she hadn't seen before. One he couldn't find in memories or possible descriptions. For that, the Thief was thankful. All she needed was to run across someone she knew in a state like this. She lowered her head further, her nose barely hovering above the ground for the polecat to grip onto the golden horn that sat perfectly caressed within her brow.

Lifting her head, Remy found a comfortable spot along her withers while she turned to allow her cerulean gaze to land on the fast approaching beast. Yet, a beast was nothing that she found. Instead, she found a remarkably beautiful spotted woman before her, trilling a question of joining her. Remy, struck by curiosity and uncertainty, looked around them to see if perhaps the mare was talking to somebody else - but let his beady eyes land on the mare with a tiny smile picking up the puffs of his mouth. Rexanna dipped her head in greeting and forced a small smile forward. "I don't mind." She commented, her voice flat and carrying a hint of defeat within her.

The next question the mare asked caused Rexanna to shift uncomfortably within the sands. Her ashen hooves sinking slightly with the movement. An ear flicked back, wavering in her internal debate of telling a stranger rather personal information. And yet, she began to realize that if Tembovu had decided to banish her away from his herd and she was forced to live as a solitary statue in the Basin, what harm could it do? She turned her head again to the mare, turning herself slightly to face her better - admiring the exotic facial markings and the beautiful spots that illuminated the woman's own lithe body. "Not very far." Her voice reached the mare, a bit more spirited than the words she spoke prior.

"You have a good eye. I didn't think I was showing that much." Rexanna offered a wink to the spotted mare, trying to lighten the mood. At least, her own mood. "Do you have children?" She questioned softly, cocking her head in curiosity. It was an honest question, and she wondered if perhaps there were more little spotted babes running around Helovia than she had met. Granted, she hadn't met many Helovians, still a fair share to ensure that perhaps someone with similar markings would be locked within her memory.

"Talk."
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Adaeze
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-21-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-22-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-25-2016, 12:07 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-26-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 06-01-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 06-02-2016, 12:05 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 06-02-2016, 12:41 AM