the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire in my soul

Adaeze Posts: 32
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6
ali
   Adaeze</style>
  </style>

Ada's golden eyes found the polecat on the other mare's withers as she claimed to not mind if she was joined. She had already encountered one companion before (Tembovu's elephant) so she was sure that this little animal was amptjer just like that. It made her wonder if everyone in Helovia had a different kind of companion and if those companions hinted at qualities the one they bonded to possessed. Like Tembovu's elephant companion made her think of several qualities the king possessed; namely his stature and how he seemed to remember certain details. There was also his occasional temper and how he didn't always smell the best. As of yet she didn't know the other mare well enough to decide if her assumption about the companions were correct, but she was interested in finding out if her hunch was correct.

The cheetah noted the uncomfortable shift of the other mare when she questioned her pregnancy and she wondered if the pregnancy was wanted or unwanted. When the pale mare turned her head more toward her it made the puffiness of her face even more apparent. Her natural curiosity made her want to ask why, but she held the question back for the time being.

A soft, quiet chuckle slipped past Adaeze's lips as the mare told her she had a good eye. "Its hard not to notice the signs when you've experienced enough them yourself." She said and winked playfully back at the other mare. "When I found out I was pregnant I cried on and off for days." Mostly because she hadn't wanted to bring a child into Dorobo.

"Do you have children?"

Adaeze was quiet for a moment as the question ricocheted around her head like a stray bullet. It was a tough question to answer because it was both yes and no. Yes, she had given birth, but no she didn't have any children. The only one she'd ever spoken to about her lost had been Papa echo. "No," She finally answered. "I wasn't able to carry him to term." It had been a hard blow to her to birth her child only to find that he was already dead. "Is this your first pregnancy?"

"."

Credits

@Rexanna

Messages In This Thread
fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-21-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-22-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-25-2016, 12:07 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-26-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 06-01-2016, 11:35 PM