the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire in my soul

Adaeze Posts: 32
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6
ali
   Adaeze</style>
  </style>

Ada gave a little shrug of her shoulders when Rexanna apologized for asking if she'd had any children. It was an honest question based on the conversation she'd struck up with the other mare. "Its okay." She said, offering a smile to the mare. "It was probably for the better." She admitted quietly. There was little doubt in her mind that the council would have targeted her child to get to her, just as they had her mate and her parents. But the mare she was talking to knew nothing of her past and had to think she was a monster for saying what she had. "With everything that was happening ...war ... violence ... I don't think I could have kept him alive."  She explained.

She was very thankful when the conversation shifted away from herself and back to the mare she was standing with. "Third one, huh?" She repeated  The pale and gold mare spoke of hope for future pregnancies and Ada just blinked. She'd never thought about future pregnancies after Jashi had been murdered. He'd always been the one she'd intended on being with forever. She'd planned on settling down with him and having a family after she'd done her duty of overthrowing Dorobo's corrupt leadership, but the future she'd wanted had been stolen from her.

"I'm sorry you experienced it, too. Its ... painful." The spotted mare fell silent and listened quietly as her company spoke more about her surprise pregnancy. "Have you chosen any names yet?" And then it hit Ada like a ton of bricks; they'd been standing there talking and didn't even know who the other was. "Oh, I'm Adaeze."

"."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-21-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-22-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-25-2016, 12:07 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-26-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 06-01-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 06-02-2016, 12:05 AM