the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire in my soul

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The Thief offered the spotted mare a soft smile to her reply as well as a small nod. “I understand that.” Her gaze danced over to the girl, ears cupped and pressed forward to listen to her. As she spoke of war and violence Rexanna couldn’t agree more to the terms. She stayed silent, just listening as she thought of the time she was escaping Calstron’s wrath. So much war and violence that she, too, probably wouldn’t have been able to keep the child alive. It would have been worth a shot, but would it have been more horrific to watch your child die because you couldn’t protect him rather than never letting him have a chance to live in the first place? As terrible as it sounded, as horrible as she felt from that day, she wouldn’t have been able to figure out how to live if he died because she couldn’t save him.

Tilting her head to encourage the spotted mare she just nodded along. “I’m sorry you had to deal with it too.” Her voice was gentle, the breeze from the sea filtering through her body as though a sigh of relief. Someone that understood and knew what it was like to have such a thing happen. It was rare, she imagined, but she was grateful all the same. A look of surprise crossed over the Thief’s face at her question. Names? In all the times she had carried a child she had never thought of names. Her stillborn, she didnt even name him - it haunted her still. Rein? She didn’t even name him as well - that was Ashamin’s doing. She began to realize that if Tembovu wasn’t going to be there for her during her pregnancy that she would definitely have to name the child something. She would have to be in charge of that for the first time ever.

Oh, I’m Adaeze.” The Thief nodded, her jaw slightly ajar at the surprise that went through her. “I’m Rexanna. It’s a pleasure Adaeze.” She admitted, finally able to get past the surprise that loomed over her. “And no, I haven’t thought of names. I’m terrible with them really.” A gentle laugh escaped her throat. “Though I imagine I want something exotic sounding. Not the normal names.” A smile crossed her lips. Rein’s name seemed original enough for her. Her own name? She didn’t even know where it came from or what it meant. But the names from her home were more on the latin sounding types of names. So something a bit more extravagant sounded right up her alley. And maybe a name that Tembovu would like as well, if he ever got to meet the child.

"Talk."
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Adaeze
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-21-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-22-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-25-2016, 12:07 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-26-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 06-01-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 06-02-2016, 12:05 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 06-02-2016, 12:41 AM