the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire in my soul

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Ears perked to her direction as Ada looked away from the Thief. Rexanna's azure gaze studying the mares face, listening and hanging onto the words she spoke of her home being ravaged by war. She gave her the smallest of nods, a frown succumbing across her maw as she averted her gaze. "No one should have to endure that." She murmured. "I'm sorry that it happened like that." She admitted, shifting her gaze once again back to the waters, pawing at the sands beneath her feet to prevent her from sinking as she stood.

"Mine wasn't quite like that. Where I'm from, we were trying to prevent a war. Long story short, I was raised a peasant, told I was royalty and got shipped off to be the next kingdom's prize to try and prevent the war from happening. I lost mine when the prince from that kingdom used his magic on me to find out who I really was." She shifted again, lifting her head back to the spotted mare. A faint smile crossing her features. "It's all just so terrible, but at least if you ever want to talk about it I'll be around." She admitted, the smile growing slightly but still hanging onto the sadness that both of them had been subjected to such torment.

"Only if I can be the Godmother." Rexanna's eyes sought the mare's once again, her smile growing. "Of course!" She breathed, nervous from thinking that Ada would say no - but understanding if she had. She really thought those names were quite beautiful. "You most definitely have that right, Adaeze." She nodded, extending her muzzle in the hopes of brushing the spotted mare's neck as a means of saying thank you.

"Talk."
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-21-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-22-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-25-2016, 12:07 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-26-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 06-01-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 06-02-2016, 12:05 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 06-02-2016, 12:41 AM