the Rift

[OPEN] You Are Just Confused [Vermillion]

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
this old world has brought me pain
               but there's hope for me again
She had not noticed him at first, but as she rested briefly at the bottom of the path, Persephone became aware of the strangest sensation of being watched.  She had not been aware of anyone following her, nor of any newcomers since she had been standing alone, but she would swear to the gods that she felt eyes on her.  The birds trilled softly overhead, the brook bubbled gently to the left, and the wind whistled sympathetically through the branches surrounding her.  These sounds, so calming to her moments before, now set the sunset mare's teeth on edge.  Persephone's ears tilted back slightly, her eyes widening with the beginnings of anxiety and fear; her head swiveled to the left, away from the cliff face, and she noticed for the first time a unicorn stallion behind her.

The sunset mare whirled, her muscles tensing, prepared to flee back to the safety of the Falls, where she would be protected.  This was why the sunset mare had been determined to stay in her herd's land.  Within the borders of the Falls, she and the rest of the herd were surrounded by strong warriors, not to mention the natural protection of the rocky falls.  Out here, in the open, the mare was at risk.

But despite her fears, the sight of the stallion face-to-face gave her pause, for he did not appear overly threatening (not like Archibald).  No, this was a much smaller steed, standing at about Persephone's height, purely colored and adorned with a pretty white horn.  He didn't have the look of a soldier about him, nor had he approached in a threatening manner.  Persephone counted to ten, calming her too-quick breathing and forcing her trembling to fade away.  A small smile appeared shakily on her face.  "H-h-hello," she managed to squeak; the mare cleared her throat.  "I - how - uhm, can I help you?"

"Persephone speaks."

@Vermillion

Persephone
Image by Xyroca
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Are Just Confused [Vermillion] - by Persephone - 05-21-2016, 03:38 PM