the Rift

[PRIVATE] he offered me the universe

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I’ll taste the devil's tears
Her glassy orbs danced across the walls, taking in their glowing mosaics. She felt content here, happiness in noticing the glowing parts of the cave that didn't have a maleficent feel to them. Until she heard the brief sound of hooves against the lush glowing moss. Flicking an ear back but unwilling to look, she stood beside the wall, illuminated in the colors of it's luminescence. She let her gaze survey along the ground before her as she took a few steps further and deeper into the cave, seeing just how far she could go before deciding that perhaps the cave might be a little too overwhelming.

But the scent that crossed her nose was one that was all too familiar. The smell of sands, deserts, and destruction loomed over her causing the mare to pause in her step. Craning her head around to look at the creature that had joined her in the damp glowing cave was none other than Abaddon - to her, Lucifer. And she felt a sudden burst of joy glimmer through her chest at the mere sight of the scarred man. They had so much in common, and yet still were polar opposites. It was fantastic to see that even the darkest of times could bring happiness later on. Perhaps she would have overlooked him if not for the scars that she had let take over her life. Perhaps she would have nothing to do with him, be frightened of him even, and continued praising gods that she knew now were no longer kind.

Her feet shuffled against the moss, taking her in a brisk trot to the ebony pillar. A smile brightly illuminated on her scarred face as her glassy eyes took in every bit of him. Their last meeting had ended unsuccessfully, unable to go through with the soul binding. But she hoped that maybe this would be the day they could finally bond. It had been far too long, since Frostfall went on for ages and hadn't seemed to stop. It was Birdsong now and probably many months since she had last seen the beast. And yet, she couldn't help herself from getting in his personal space, aiming to brush her pale scarred face against his dark stone chest. "My Lucifer." She hummed to him. "I've missed you." Her voice was a mere whisper as she admitted to him that she had indeed missed him. She hadn't felt this way before, and there was something in the deeper parts of her that seemed to simply crave his company. Was it a daredevil within her? Or simply finding happiness in the least likely of places?

"Talk."
Drink from his soul—
but I'll never give up you.
Glasgow
image | coding

@Abaddon

Messages In This Thread
he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 05-22-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Abaddon - 05-23-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 05-24-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Abaddon - 06-17-2016, 04:59 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 06-21-2016, 12:55 AM