the Rift

[PRIVATE] he offered me the universe

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah

"I've missed you."

Her words hit him like a train and it was incredible, the feeling that one would get if they were hit by a sonic boom. She had spoken words that no other had to said to him before and it was truly incredible, the hell boy felt halted inside the caves and glued to the floor, the only movement coming from his thick feathers by the tiny bit of wind that was seeping through the far-off entrance of the caves.

And there she stood in all her beautiful glory, his Little Demon with her dirtied ivory bodice balancing the perfection that were her scars across that, that cranium. Abaddon could feel the desire burning through him and it showed through a soft expression that left his fiery pools. He was becoming a big softie and it was because of her. So early after finding Helovia...

And then he spoke, the deep grunting of his voice turning as soft as his pools to her,
"I have missed you, Little Demon," and he let a cheeky, dark grin leave his charcoal velveteens, "But you know that anyway..." And yet, amidst the tensions between them, the brute was unable to move closer to Glasgow. He just wanted to revel in her physical being, reminding himself of the soul binding process that would make them belong to each other.

" . "

Abaddon
All men have secrets…"

@Glasgow
<33333!!!!!
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 05-22-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Abaddon - 05-23-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 05-24-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Abaddon - 06-17-2016, 04:59 AM