the Rift

[PRIVATE] he offered me the universe

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I’ll taste the devil's tears
Her gaze sought out the demon stallion’s gaze, her heart beating loudly within her chest. At first, she was almost nervous he could hear it - but of course that would be a strange thing to think of. As far as she knew, he had no idea what kind of effect he had on her. But he had one, and as she looked at him, it almost seemed as though she was causing an effect on him as well. She let a smile find her lips as his eyes softened. His words were soft and calm, while still rugged the way she remembered. And then she spotted that charming dark smile flicker across his ebony skull.

Yet, Abaddon didn’t move, and so of course the new Glazier would have to move closer to him. Shifting her blood stained hooves along the cave’s floor, she made her way to him - staying a bit apart, reveling in the size difference between them as if it were soothing for her. Letting her glassy orbs drift up to his face, her smile stayed and perhaps even grew slightly. “What have you been up to, my Lucifer?” Her voice was soft, not as cracked and angry as before. She had a purpose now, one for her herd and one for her inner child. “I’ve been trying to find you.” Her words left her lips as her gaze trailed away from the fire that were his own.

She took in the black feathers that adorned his hooves, the gentle shadow from the glow that surrounded the two of them, before she looked back up at him with a small wicked smile. “I believe we have unfinished business?” She questioned, shifting away from him so she wasn’t exactly straight on to him. Instead, her body sat as though it was a 3/4ths view of her, her head tilted toward him with ivory ears perked to listen to his words. Deep down, she wondered if he had forgotten about their pact. Deep down, she wondered if today would be the day that it happened. And she finally had some hope with it.

"Talk."
Drink from his soul—
but I'll never give up you.
Glasgow
image | coding

@Abaddon it's not my best, I apologize :L

Messages In This Thread
he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 05-22-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Abaddon - 05-23-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 05-24-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Abaddon - 06-17-2016, 04:59 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 06-21-2016, 12:55 AM