the Rift

Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR

And you swear I'm hard to lay beside

Like a crumpled piece of paper, she shuttered in the wind, it wouldn’t take much until she was blown away with the breeze and I should never see her face again. The way she moved and the way she spoke made me think of graceful dancers, that is until I laced my gaze upon her, so sullen and disgraced. Her words were self-reprimanding and dark as if she had come from the pits of hell, but I knew better. She was no minion to Lucifer and there was no reason for her to think of herself as such. “The Gods are forgiving should you seek repentance.” Whatever haunted her seemed to engross her and disturb her so much that it made me want to welcome her to my embrace and hold her there until she had forgiven herself. I wanted to make her move on and return to bright star I had imaged she once was.

As she turned away from me, she looked like she had been eclipsed into another dimension, clearly fantasizing about the past as I have learned she often does. Sidling closer once again, I nudge her softly and urge her to return to my presence, as cold and unsavory as it might be. It must be harsh to live in such a bright wonderland only to be dragged back to the hell that now damns her to Helovia and this feeble body that seems to be dying more every day. “There is no need to be sorry my love, for there is nothing that you’ve done that cannot be forgiven. I’ve no need to be alone with you at my side and I only wish for you to remain there whether in health or sickness. Your company is surely something I value and should you ever wish to share your demons, I would want to carry them with you.” My heart was heavy with grief for this angel and I could not bring myself to speak ill of her transgressions. I only wanted her to heal and believe again and hopefully at my side she would learnt o do just that.

Should you close your eyes, I will be the light shining behind them.

[Ooc: This was so short because I’m ill but the next will be better, I promise.]

Messages In This Thread
Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 10-18-2012, 03:23 AM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 10-18-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 10-19-2012, 12:55 AM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 10-22-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 10-22-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 10-23-2012, 10:05 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 10-24-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 10-27-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 11-02-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 11-05-2012, 12:42 AM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 11-12-2012, 09:45 PM