the Rift

Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR

Don't want to let you down, But I am hell bound..

My eyes begin to grow heavy as the cold frosts them with an icy glaze, and I find the peaceful atmosphere of the edge has made it hard to ignore the ageless beauty of such a place. Adura seems to be shifting by my side and I am helpless to her cause because I am unsure of what to do for her, other than let her rest. Her eyes grow heavy now, sleep becoming an imminent notion as I watch her fade. It’s as if the stars in her pupils are beginning to burst one by one, leaving the galaxy of her demeanor in a heavy darkness. I do not hold her from it and simply watch her as she folds into herself against the snowy ground. Her relaxed features let me know that she has gone away to another realm entirely as the tension that I had formerly seen infecting her weakened tenement dull and soften into the recesses of her body.

However, while I knew that the days ahead would be hard for both of us and I knew that I needed to start training as a would-be medic, I couldn’t leave. Something in my heart felt drawn to her side, so frail and listless and ultimately heartbreaking. I gave it all up; all of my aspirations and desires to begin my life and laid them at her will. If she needed my guidance, I would lead her and with this thought, I began to fold my legs beneath me which would later prove to be a feat for a horse of my size. With a weary groan, I lowered myself beside her, extending what little wings and warmth I had to offer. She had already transferred herself to a dreamland somewhere far from Helovia and as I stretch my neck to cover her own, I whispered lightly into her ear. “I will not leave, should you ask me to stay.” And at that, I closed my eyes, inviting sleep for the first time in ages.

[W/C: 338]

Messages In This Thread
Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 10-18-2012, 03:23 AM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 10-18-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 10-19-2012, 12:55 AM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 10-22-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 10-22-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 10-23-2012, 10:05 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 10-24-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 10-27-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 11-02-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 11-05-2012, 12:42 AM