the Rift

[OPEN] in the undertow

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah

Ming Yue

Ming spotted Rikyn's head checking out the direction of her voice with his handsome young cranium etched right at her. He made this noise that drifted along the air to her and she giggled slightly, in her sweet yet low voice that was so smooth. It had been so long she had seen the brute that had helped give her sanctuary in the Basin and now she would be able to thank him properly. It was in another time that everything had happened but his recognition of her showed that she had not been forgotten. He had remembered her.

Rikyn called back to the unnaturally splashed fae with genuine warmth and delight at the sight of her, and she smiled back so eagerly, awaiting his presence to be so much closer. His daggers clattered against the soft ground of the Meadow towards her and Ming Yue's lobes focussed on him, pricked. Her fiery pools were focussed on him, too, scanning his whole bodice in appreciation of how healthy he looked.

"You look beautiful, it is good to see you again, especially in such health."

Ming's skull tipped down in an awkward embarrassing gesture at his words, having never been called 'beautiful' before it was a first. And his voice came across so genuine that she no choice but to smile with her velveteens spread so wide before she spoke to him,
"Rikyn, as ever the kindest man I've met!" Her movement swayed her closer to him and she playfully went to nip his shoulder, "It is so good to see you again too. And I am only in good health thanks to you, so for that I am eternally grateful." Ming Yue's pools showed the same admiration and adoration for the brute as her tone, and she felt compelled to stay with her friend for as long as she could in this place. She felt so comfortable with Rikyn, the dark prince that saved her, perhaps more comfortable than with anybody else she had met before...

" . "

@Rikyn
[I hope I have the same table as before haha I really must mark them in my documents xD But don't worry about that 'cos YOUR TABLE IS SO DAMN CUTEEE <333]

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
in the undertow - by Rikyn - 05-23-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: in the undertow - by Ming Yue - 06-05-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: in the undertow - by Rikyn - 06-14-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: in the undertow - by Ming Yue - 06-18-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: in the undertow - by Rikyn - 06-23-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: in the undertow - by Ming Yue - 07-12-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: in the undertow - by Rikyn - 07-15-2016, 11:09 AM