the Rift

[OPEN] in the undertow

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah

Ming Yue

The young brute allowed her to spread her grateful affection over his bare shoulder, her mud-speckled velveteens against his dark-mud coat. For someone who was usually so calm in the presence of any creature, nevermind a handsome brute, there was no prediction that Ming Yue could make as to what she would find herself doing or any excuse for what she did when it came to the childish display she put on for Rikyn. But the multi-toned fae didn't care, for she was in the company of a friend.

Ming Yue felt a sensation overcome Rikyn's bodice as she let herself come into contact with him, and she felt the same sort of buzz. His smile was one to give her the impression that she was in good stead to remain so close to him, her fiery pools eminating the same pleasure she had of being in his company. Her whole bodice was relaxed from cranium to dagger, the feeling of the muscles out of their tense shells a weight off her brain. She felt like this was where she belonged, more than the Basin itself. And as their orbs locked for just that moment she let this little secret out of the bag, the emotions dancing within her specked pools.

And then he spoke, the brute's soft words so kind on her lobes that she swayed her skull away for a second to try and contain a very calm blush over her pretty skull. She replied back with a light smile, the emotion much more in her tone than anything else,
"You were kind then, and you are kind now," and she embraced the little nip that Rikyn landed on her shoulder, the sensation fizzing deep within her lobes and bottoms of her daggers as he did so. In the moment she too moved her skull to nip his darkened lobes in an almost flirtatious response before he spoke once more. An invitation out of the Basin? Ming Yue jumped at the chance! A tiny bounce rose her up just a few centimetres from the ground, her muscles underneath the feminine bodice rippling with the thought of accompanying Rikyn there. She had never been to the Shrines (she believes), and this was too good to pass up. She replied with her pools staring into his handsome face, "I haven't ventured out very much, if truth be told. But I would love a little adventure!" Ming had paid little attention to the reason until now, noticing the glint of the mirror that he spoke of, tangled up in his tassles along with a few artefacts from the woodland and she chuckled slightly. It wasn't everyday that she saw a creature use their hairy assets as a storage pod. But his untangling of some of the strands allowed her to see the mirror further, and it was enticing to see that underneath the outer tangled core, their was shining waved mane tassles draped in charcoal hues.

Rikyn continued, his little addition to the Shrines' description giving her only the more reason to come with him, and she noticed that his little companion was actually hiding behind his rump. She peeked around for a moment to take a look with her friendly pools before then reaching her skull back up to his height and then further speaking about its distance. Ming's tassles waved about as she shook her cranium with a beautiful smile, replying, "You've already sold it to me, Rikyn, I would love to come with you. And I think the longer the journey, the better, I need to get out of here!" Ming's desire to move was concrete, and she didn't want to leave the company of Rikyn just yet...

" . "

@Rikyn [I'm so sorry, I've been on holiday!]

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
in the undertow - by Rikyn - 05-23-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: in the undertow - by Ming Yue - 06-05-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: in the undertow - by Rikyn - 06-14-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: in the undertow - by Ming Yue - 06-18-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: in the undertow - by Rikyn - 06-23-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: in the undertow - by Ming Yue - 07-12-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: in the undertow - by Rikyn - 07-15-2016, 11:09 AM