the Rift

[OPEN] Damn islands...

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Ulrik's gaze snapped up, seeing a massive stallion come into his space, moving toward the Dragon's Throat. He was suspicious, of course. How could you not be when you are faced with a gigantic blue and gold behemoth with curled horns like that? In fact, he felt downright skinny in comparison. The stallion paused and narrowed his gaze slightly, humming as he tensed.

Apparently he knew he had come from the Edge, which was interesting. That means he had been to the Edge, which was also interesting. He nodded once and then wondered how he would phrase that he was stalking a young girl with whom he'd had intimate relations. "I was here to offer my services in crafting to the Dragon's Throat," he said, his graveled voice holding no sign of lies or deceit. "I am proficient at machinery and metal, and I had visited here some time ago to work for Gaucho. Now, I am here truly to offer my help."

The stallion wondered if that was a good enough reason. "Also, I believe a lady is there who I want to talk to. I want to make sure that she is okay." He spoke those words more hesitantly. "Either way, I need inside and I am not sure how to get there." Ulrik knew that a stallion of his size would not be able to cross the channel either, or he assumed. So there had to be another way over, and he wondered if this Miseal had the key.

"I am Ulrik the Engineer," he offered. "Crafter in the World's Edge." He stood waiting, wondering if he was even believable. It's not often a hairy, unkempt crafter was allowed into a herd that is so very heavily locked down.

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Damn islands... - by Ulrik - 05-23-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Damn islands... - by Misael - 05-23-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Damn islands... - by Ulrik - 05-23-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Damn islands... - by Misael - 05-23-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Damn islands... - by Ulrik - 05-23-2016, 04:35 PM