the Rift

Show me

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Ocean like eyes watched the red girl and the pain in the ass boy walk away from them. Raeden knew what it was like to want to be trusted, and out on her own. She always wish that Ru would not be stuck up her ass. Then again she would miss her when she was gone. A smile dripped across her maw as the pair wondered out of their sight. Then her attention was drawn back to her king.

The Elephant king stood tall and proud as the pair looked into each-others orbs. His eyes were warmer and deeper than her own. Raeden held a spark in her gaze that the silver flecks attributed too. A warm smile turned into a devious grin as the King spoke his deep words. The mare was very protective over not just her land, but her family. She would not hesitate to slaughter and skin someone; if they hurt the people she loved. Well when all you have is your sister you learn to be protective. What can I say I love my home and my family. Pale shoulders shrugged softly with a small wink from her left eye.

Her frame was much small than his, and she lacked the muscle of a stallion. His large thick horn towered way above her body. His thick spiraled crown was built more for combat, than her own dainty crown. Even though it might look like he has the advantage over the two. She had her own set of skills that could possibly take down this giant. Her frame was much lighter, making it easier to move quickly away from attacks. Pale hooves could carry her toned body much faster than the Elephant. Elephants were made for strength, not speed and agility. He would wear out very easily. Raeden on the other hand could run circles around him.

The Elephant King’s voice shifted into something that she had not heard from his maw. He tempted her with a spar. Asking if the girl’s horn was as sharp as her threats. The light color of her brow raised with a smirk to the king. Raeden dipped her crowned skull, and satin laced words spooled from her maw Want to find out my King? Her skull tilted to the side with a smile, and a sharp horn pointed straight for his chest. Cream hooves did not move; instead she looked to Tin with a smile. In the blink of an eye the pair was nowhere to be seen. The deer like creature camouflaged them so they could move around unseen by others. The echoes of her steps rang though the woods, but it was hard to place their exact location. Dancing across the ground the pair stayed next to each other, and they moved in closer to the king. Light colored hooves launched the Sleuth’s body towards the left side of the stag. Tin on the other hand took the right side. They both aimed to scrape the sides of the beast. Her head tilted slightly to the right as she aimed to just slice his left side. She only wanted enough to show him how sharp her horn really was. Tin tilted his skull to the left as they ran past the beast. He hoped to scrape his right side. If Tin didn’t scrape him, he would at least try to catch him with his antlers. If the king tried to jump away from her invisible attack; Tin would be lurking next to him. Unicorn and Companion moved like a wave filled with spikes towards the king. Raeden looked to Tin when they were finally able to see each other again. Tin’s deer skull nodded making the pair visible. Her pale body moved quickly to try and avoid any counter attacks. The mare knows that she can’t avoid them all, but she will try. When she was finally able to turn back around, teal eyes watch the Elephant King like a hawk. The pale vixen hoped to see bleeding side on the beast. A smirk dripped across her maw Give me all you got… . Her words dared the stallion to mess with her, and if he did he better be ready.

words words

--------------------
WC:: 711/800
Attack ::1/3
Summary:: Raeden is facing Tembovu and Tin camouflages them so they are not visible. Raeden goes to the left of him ,and Tin to the right. They both lean their skulls towards his sides and run full speed past him, hoping to scrape left and right sides. Once they are past him Tin lifts his magic and they are visible again. She turns quickly to watch for his attack.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Show me - by Tembovu - 05-24-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Show me - by Raeden - 05-26-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Show me - by Tembovu - 06-11-2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Show me - by Raeden - 06-14-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Show me - by Tembovu - 07-02-2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Show me - by Blu - 07-29-2016, 10:50 PM