the Rift

Show me

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

The scrape of her horn ran down the towering beast’s side. A smile dripped across her perfect maw like a sweet thick honey as the sharp edge dug at his right side. The warm crimson liquid tainted the spiral horn and dyed it bright red. Cream hooves carried her in a slow motion like feel past her king. The warm blood slowly trickled onto her white gold tresses. Crimson tones tainted her soft forelock and Teal eye looked to them for a moment. It was the blood of another creature on her own body. This was the substance of life, and what pumped through her own veins.

In the moments of distraction she never saw the hooves flying at her. The massive rear legs felt like he kicked with all his might towards the pale gold sleuth. Luckily her slim body had moved her in the position to protect her crowned skull. The hooves smacked her right ribs with a loud thud. He hit her before she could even turn around and face him again. She felt the ribs start to bruise and her breathing felt a tad shallower. The Pain made the mare gasp as she looked at the beast. His body was so much larger than her own, so she had to play her advantages. Teal eyes flicked to see Tin look back at her. Then a small gray blur appeared out of the thick brush. Her maw frowned as a command ran from her mouth to her small companion.
Stand down Tin! Don’t you hurt her! The words snapped as the little creature got closer and closer to the deer. Tin nodded his head and sprinted through the thick brush to lure the elephant away from the spar. His blood red body leaped over bushes watching to see if the little elephant would follow.

Raeden did not let this moment of time take her attention away for too long. She sharply looked over the thick body of the Elephant King. Did you like that trick Tebby? I can show you a few things you didn’t know. She chuckled lightly with a seductive grin creeping across her maw. Teal eyes sparked with silver accents, and cream hooves carried her body forward once again. Her body moved quickly towards the left side of the king. Her eyes were set on his shoulder, and her bloody horn pointed straight at him. If she wanted the mare could try to impale the left side of his neck, but she had different plans. Cantering straight towards his left side she planned her move. When Raeden thought she was close enough to attack; her velvet maw lunged forward. She was trying to take a nice little chunk out of the king’s shoulder. Raeden was going to try and prove that her bite, was worse than her bark.

words words

Summary:: Tembovu kicks her right ribs making them sore and bruised. She makes sure that Tin does not hurt the young elephant and send him off. She hopes the young  Mbwene  will follow Tin away from the spar. Raeden moves to the left side of Tembovu and turns to try and face his left shoulder. She acts like she is going to stab him with her horn.  Then as she is cantering towards him Raeden shifts attacks, and she tries to reach out and bite his shoulder.

words words

Image Credits

@Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
Show me - by Tembovu - 05-24-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Show me - by Raeden - 05-26-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Show me - by Tembovu - 06-11-2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Show me - by Raeden - 06-14-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Show me - by Tembovu - 07-02-2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Show me - by Blu - 07-29-2016, 10:50 PM