the Rift

[PRIVATE] After all this time.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The creature was mildly surprised to see Ilios suddenly appear in her pathway, but she made no outward mention of it. Not one to offer questions in the face of small favours, was she. Nay, nay. She would accept this gift (and he would accept hers) if he could prove himself true.

"Aye, so ye say." She croaked, her voice sounding the way a splintery old window sill would look. Rough, but comforting just the same. She looked up at him through the folds of her cloak, bright moony eyes gazing out through the depths. "Yarr," She agreed conversationally, stepping towards the hybrid.

Two paws stretched outwards towards him - papery skin glistening over boney appendages - and she beckoned for him to lower his head. "Not all of us are so tall, so we aren't, bring yer big skull down here and let me have a peek at'yer." She waited until he complied, and then her paws thrust forward. She gripped his nostrils with her (surprisingly) dexterous hands, and took a big long inhale. Satisfied, she reached up and grabbed some of the skin on his nose, pinched slightly, and then watched it settle back down. All the while she was muttering and nodding to herself within her hood.

"Now open yer mouth, but say not a word sonny, for I won't have yer breath on me." Again she waited for this odd request to be completed. As his mouth opened, she reached inside and pinched his tongue. She seemed very intent on how the muscles responded, and then just as quickly she retracted her fingers. Wiping her hands on her cloak, she stepped back.

"So yar who ye say y'ar." She concluded with a nod. "Now then. Seems you've had a fair run of bad luck youngling! Ye think it's a sign from the Gods? Or does he think it really is just bad luck?"

regularjane | Quote: Thomas Moore

@Ilios

Messages In This Thread
After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-24-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-24-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-25-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-26-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-29-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-31-2016, 03:43 AM