the Rift

[PRIVATE] After all this time.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Her voice surprised him, grating yet, motherly all at once. Horned dome tilted curiously at her words. He wanted to ask why he would lie about who he was, but basic manners kept his mouth shut. He watched as she stepped closer to him. He could feel the curiosity burning through his heart. What was she? Why was she here, and why the hell did she think he was lying? Instead he merely blinked at her wondering what was going to happen. Strange things always happened when creatures, besides equines, showed up in Helovia. 'But where is everyone else?' He had no idea things could happen to just one person, so he assumed others would show up to see what she was offering.

Ears pricked as paws coated in see through skin extended towards him. His large skull dropped instantly to her level with a obedient, "Yes ma'am." Parelia had taught her son well. Do as you're told, or asked, unless you have a very good reason not too. He smiled silver eyes seeking out her milky lanterns. He longed to see what was under the cloak; what secrets did it hide? Her paws suddenly attached themselves to his oh so tender nose. Every fiber of his equine instinct told him to pull back and and demand an explanation. He beat them down and focused on her, trying to peer into the shadows of her cloak. While she sniffed him he did the same to her. When she pinched his nose his tresses flicked around his hocks as he forced himself to be still.

He tried to catch the words she was mumbling to herself, but failed spectacularly. Then she asked him to do something incredibly odd. Taking a deep breath and soothing his waning patience he complied once more. He was beginning to feel less and less surprised about everything she was asking him to do. Clearly she was odd, maybe some kind of crazy person, but he had offered to help he so he couldn't back out now. Ears flicked back and his eyes clenched shut tight as she pinched his pink tongue. 'Really lady? Why are you molesting me?!' His tongue pulled back at her harsh touch. As soon as her paw hand thing left his mouth he closed it and rubbed his sore muscle against the ribbed roof of his mouth.

When she stepped back he let his breath out, careful to aim it away from her. When she finally said he was who he said he was the stallion bobbed his head a smile on his face. Well, the smile was there for a moment, until she kept speaking. Slowly it faded to a thoughtful look. Had he really fallen on bad luck, or had he just lost sight of what was really important? He thought about how to reply for a moment thinking it all over. His words were warm and thoughtful, "Miss, when I was on my way here, I thought it was bad luck." He offered her a soft grateful smile before continuing, "But you've opened my eyes. Maybe it wasn't bad luck, maybe the Gods just have a plan for me." He watched her for a moment smiling, "Is that why I've found you out here Miss? Are you here to tell me about their plan?" He watched her curiously ears pricked all the way and eyes shinning hopefully.
Speech
Words;; 568
OOC/Tags;; @Mythical Request
ilios

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.}

You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-24-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-24-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-25-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-26-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-29-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-31-2016, 03:43 AM