the Rift

[OPEN] Solo right until I die

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

Miseal like being invisible, there was just something about lurking through the shadows and the rays and not thinking about whether your steps will give you away, or the bright shines of your skin won't reflect into the eyes of that who you spy upon. Today though, he did not spy, didn't seek to hide from the eyes of those who wished to see him, but rather enjoyed his magic.

The warming air and thick swamp aroma tickled his nares, singing their song of tangled vinery and muddy shores. There was something else that sang into his nostrils though, and it was the scent of a woman, the chromed beast could tell mare from wood instantly. He wanders deeper into the depths of the brown watered muck, the royal view of familiar colored glass and the woman he smelt among it's chipped and cracking stone.

His eyes followed the curve of her skin, it had been so long he felt, since he had really looked at a woman, watched the flutter of their lashes, in this case the pearls of her skin, the lining around her eyes and the shine in her hair. He laughed to himself, was she a stranger to the rotunda? It was pretty yes, but it was nothing too special the chromed thought.

Stepping on the steps and nearing the mare, he stood by her and shared her view of vines and shrubbery, allowing his magic to drop, the beast appeared from the thin of air, his deep voice rumbling from his vocals in a charming greeting, "Is the colored glasses new to you?" He asked, horned head tipping to her, "Miseal, pleased to be of company."

"Talk"
@Rune
MISAEL

Messages In This Thread
Solo right until I die - by Rune - 05-24-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Solo right until I die - by Misael - 05-24-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Solo right until I die - by Rune - 05-31-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Solo right until I die - by Misael - 06-22-2016, 05:43 PM